• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
meh, i dont really like this post
sounds like ur more interested in sheeping simply to make up for low activity than actually doing something more productive
the dp still has like 30ish hrs left i believe, no need to drop a vote if u didnt form much thought on it yet
Me likey and agreey with this posty

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Gonna say the "this Sworder wagon seems too easy" argument seems silly to me when the wagon at the time of people saying stuff like that is 6 or 7/26

Ratchet

no i mean they talked about a town tell when she says she's 100% town that she's always town.
It's actually more of an "honor" code. Specifially, when she says "I am town. 100% honesty" she is always Town. X tends to dismiss this stuff out of hand so I don't have issue with him ignoring it. X = Black Pegged Dragon.

Magic

Resplendent
Based off your first post to get things going, no as Town I'm not worried because I agree with the direction

Your later posts however look far more agenda driven!
what's my agenda tat? and if you feel like i have an agenda why have you not voted for me.
Bold strategy Cotton, let's see if pays off
it might with a scum lynch!

so far all you've done is multi-quote catchups. while you have addressed some posts as the game has been going, for a large part youve been detached from the active discussion, i.e. it makes it very easy for you to blend in.

to add to that your outright dismissal of the chance i could be scum in our earlier exchange seems sloppy. again it would be something you consider a risk. tweet outright said it isn't worth giving me a town read as ive done nothing that i wouldn't be capable of doing as scum. you, on the other hand, felt like it doesn't matter if im town or scum because ill still drive content that's useful for town. the obvious drawback is i use that content to lynch townies. i might get "caught" out for this but the damage would already be done and put town at a deficit. again the possibility you didnt seem to care about.

lastly you just bailed when i started pressing you. could be for real life reasons, but you might also just not want to deal with me pushing you and want me to get distracted into something else.

The X

Marvelous
She used her "truth tell". As much as I dislike that way of playing, I'd be lying outright if I said I thought she would do it as Scum, hence why I think she's town. That's all I have.
I have a feeling that her truth tell will be burned after this game.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I'm back, so practically no change so far, almost no activity, should I claim?( ability claim, not flavor and etc, unless enough people wants to move on, I can end the day you know...)
From my wagon I got sus vibes from BPD, Ratchet and T-pein/Kobe
1. BPD is fluffing a lot, sheeped the vote on me, does not want to solve anything, he mostly greets people and that's about it(+ he acts like Ratchet is confirmed town).
2. Ratchet`s gameplay this phase is sussing my page 1 posts, bad gameplay, he will succeed with my lynch most likely, i saw people sheeping him, and their reason is: ”oh yeah, Tsworder does not care, ratchet is right, because tsworder dared to say sup and talked at the start of the game on the FIRST page, sus sus sus”, and then we have Kobe who is saying the opposite, talking about how im trying to much.
I mean fair enough, sheeping the guy who played every mafia game ever is a valid strategy, but maybe they should think for themselves if they want to do something in this game, i think that Ratchet is scummy and confident, he is not afraid of being mechanically investigated, town keep an eye on this one. GTH Id say that he is a god father.
3. T-pein/Kobe, their only gameplay is voting me, they can be scum, can be town also, leaning more scum.
My gut actually buys the paragraph on Ratchet as genuine frustration

Magic

Resplendent
It's kind of a token thought that applies at times but imo clearly doesn't here. If Sworder is scum, the ones who have found that as their reason to abstain are gonna be worth a closer look.
sorry for the confusion, i quoted you but my question had nothing to do with your post. i take it you have tat as null then.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I see you have a meta read on Prof and I don't have a meta read on him and I'll need to play more games with him. In the Pokemon game he was scum and he was active.

I'm leaning town on you since you seem engaged in the game and it looked like you were moving the game forward. I know one of your scum tells and you haven't shown it. Your concern on the TSworder wagon I thought looked towny and I would expect scum to not care about the wagon. I noticed you have like 5 town reads and some of the town reads you gave on players what they did is nai. I'm looking for town posts that I would expect scum on not to do.

I noticed alot of votes got piled on TSworder and if TSworder is scum it makes me wonder if he's already being bussed since scum know who their partners are and will vote a doomed buddy for the town cred.
How good a player is Juliet? Anybody?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Is this the first vote? This one is alright. Though I do not like your first post, Aureliboy
I'm hearing all bark and no bite here.

Anyway tempted to put a town/scum/null vibes list out and let that sit as a barometer for the future rounds in the game:

Me: Town
BPD: Null/Town lean
Dr_Prof: Null
Flower: Town lean
Gadmin: Null
Hans Tweetenberg: Town lean
Hayumi: Null/soft Town lean
Hime: Null/slight scum
John Wayne: Null
Juliet: Null
Kobe: Scum lean
Lord Melkor: Null
Magic: Null
Mango: Null/slight indie vibe
Natalija: Null/slight scum lean
One Last Username: Null/indie vibe
Poison: Null
Psychic:: Null
Ratchet: Town lean
RDK: Null
RÆM: Null
Ruffles: Null
TAT: Town lean (lesbian)
T-Pein: Null/Town lean
TSworder: Scum lean
Xadlin: No idea/null

The X

Marvelous
Why is she a tough read? What has she done to shake you in the past?

@Magic what about this post indicated comfortability to you?

Or this? they look like just standard blending in posts

Not convinced with allowing large amounts of fluff being accepted as comfortability, no town read for you!

I didn't think the initial post was

But this was lmao, adding words for the sake of it, nulled himself out of a Town read
I mean TAT I think you know from last game that I don't ever really have specific notes on players because I've played in a lot of games and with a lot of players and my memory goes brrrr a lot on specifics. Juliet is usually low key, casual, no emotion, in lots of games. I did just play a game with her as wolf and so I'll see if there's anything I can see through that lens. She is an ability beast, though, and her true strength is her ability to be organized and creative in wolf chat.

The X

Marvelous
Like I do always appreciate people asking me for any expertise I might have on a player, but I struggle to remember the games a played in last month let alone how many months or years ago. I have general feelings, but specifics are usually no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back