• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayumi

Illustrious
what did you think of lord melkor and john's entrances?
Melkor, null so far. JW gun to my head slight scum lean, only because I typically think of his town meta to be the epitome of not giving af and usually doesn’t commit hard on someone, give strong reads early on. I see he apparently openly scum reads Ratchet already so that’s already a step away from his norm. Not going to discredit that read tho assuming he’s serious because they are very familiar with each other. I can’t ever read Ratchet for shit, Imo he’s the best player here regardless of alignment.

RDK

Marvelous
Flower, I don't really care about your grudges or whatever, but this doesn't help. I'm trying to play the game, we should be able to do that without any of this nonsense. I'm asking you - can you put this aside and try to work together here? I don't hold any ill will in games and I'd really prefer if we could just leave this "beef" out of this game. Is that fair?

I think you're probably town, I have no desire to buddy up here, but I know I'm town, and we have a better chance of winning if there is less of whatever this is. Personally, I respect Mafia too much to allow it to be affected by out of thread drama that isn't really necessary anyway, and I think you do too.
Very baby face post but idk if I buy it hmmm

John Wayne

Illustrious
Melkor, null so far. JW gun to my head slight scum lean, only because I typically think of his town meta to be the epitome of not giving af and usually doesn’t commit hard on someone, give strong reads early on. I see he apparently openly scum reads Ratchet already so that’s already a step away from his norm. Not going to discredit that read tho assuming he’s serious because they are very familiar with each other. I can’t ever read Ratchet for shit, Imo he’s the best player here regardless of alignment.

Actually I'm not giving af as both alignments when i find the gmestate to be boring.

RDK

Marvelous
John Wayne I need to know who you are as a matter of urgency, I like your posts I promise

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 1 - Vote Count 4 (Up to post #730)

Votes:
Kobe ->
Ultra
Magic -> Kobe > Sworder > Prof
BPD -> Flower > Sworder > Flower
Ratchet -> Sworder > Xadlin
Sworder -> BPD
Aurelian -> Sworder
Tpein -> Sworder
OLU -> Flower > Unvote
Flower -> Prof > Unvote > Voldemort
Mango -> Sworder
Xadlin -> Sworder > Unvote
Hayumi -> Prof > Kobe
TAT -> Sworder
RDK -> Xadlin
JW -> Sworder > Ratchet

Count:
Sworder = 4
(Aurelian, Tpein, Mango, TAT)
Xadlin = 2 (Ratchet, RDK)
Ratchet = 1 (JW)
Kobe = 1 (Hayumi)
Prof = 1 (Magic)
Flower = 1 (BPD)
BPD = 1 (Sworder)

Not Voting: Kobe, OLU, Xadlin, Flower, Prof, Psychic, Gad, Tweet, RAEM, Ruffles, Poison, Melkor, Juliet, Natalija, Hime

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not reflect the actual vote count in play.

A little less than 20 hours are left for Day 1.
Day 1 ends in - Countdown

A little less than 45 minutes are left for Game 1 (Part 1).
Game 1 (Part 1) ends in - Countdown

An extension can be granted for Day 1 and Part 2 due to the ~4 hours missed before the game start.
An extension will not be granted for Part 1 as that is currently a full 24 hours as intended.

Message me in role PM if you want to vote for a 4 hr extension for Day 1 and Game 1 - Part 2.

does the tags even work?

TAT

Preeminent
Excellent, @Juliet is a historically a tough read of mine so I'm happy to call her wolf!

Why is she a tough read? What has she done to shake you in the past?

Chaos. Mayhem and DUMPLINGSSSSSSSSSSSS

@Magic what about this post indicated comfortability to you?

Use magic to answer your curiosity ✨

Or this? they look like just standard blending in posts

Then use witchcraft. I have heard if you go straight down the road and then go left. Then left again. Left again. Then right. Again a left... and walk about 50 miles.... you will see a huge banyan tree and under its shade a witch sits to quench the thirst of your curiosity.

Not convinced with allowing large amounts of fluff being accepted as comfortability, no town read for you!

Not a fan of this, feels like performative overanalyzing

I didn't think the initial post was

Sure, but I'm not sure why you wouldn't just let it play out beforehand - we can assume safely enough that any motivation behind his random vote would, more likely than not, be based on external factors rather than anything in game (even if he's scum, the reasoning behind his vote would more or less be the same as there isn't really any "distancing" going on in RVS. While it certainly appears to be more productive than, say, "I'm excited", it doesn't actually mean anything for this game.

And all of this is to say, of course, that there are plenty of ways to interact with the thread that aren't either questioning the reasoning behind random votes (that we know aren't going to be motivated by any in-game behaviour, as there was none) or saying hi/that they're excited.

Now to circle back to what I said about Sworder, yes it's all easy, but there are still posts that drive the game forward. Sworder so far has made no attempt at engaging with the game itself - preferring to talk about someone posting in another thread and the flavour. I suppose you can take exception with the word I used, but I think the point I'm making is plain - he is here, posting, and yet not actually doing anything. So I felt it worthy of note.
Sure thing.
We'll see.

But this was lmao, adding words for the sake of it, nulled himself out of a Town read

Magic

Resplendent
It does make sense, I see you've watched South Park and have taken up Johnny Cochrane's Cheebacca defence! One way or another scum will have to push a scum agenda sometime through out the game. What that is, it is up to Town to find out! Through the use of flips, wagon analysis and ISOing posts.

You may not see any holes when you're scum, the rest of Town may not, but they are there!
Sure tat but the risk I'm not found out is relatively high. You're acting like that risk is inconsequential. You're more likely to feel that way if you're one of the scum alignments and know you can just shoot me at some point.

Basically you're hedging when you shouldn't be and it doesn't really track logically.

Magic

Resplendent
Why is she a tough read? What has she done to shake you in the past?

@Magic what about this post indicated comfortability to you?

Or this? they look like just standard blending in posts

Not convinced with allowing large amounts of fluff being accepted as comfortability, no town read for you!

I didn't think the initial post was

But this was lmao, adding words for the sake of it, nulled himself out of a Town read
Fluff can indicate comfortable in a game state as even if it it might make you look bad you're more worried about having fun than working long term to protect yourself or look good

Magic

Resplendent

Would you say he tried harder scum to give a fuck? Would his go to move then be to go after the best player here? Sounds like a far departure from his normal play.

I mean maybe you're right and him enjoying multiball is because he's scum and can try to survive as scum while still hunting for the other team!

TAT

Preeminent
Now, here's some food for thought with Ultra not being in this game.

Kobe voted for Ultra. Why?
Magic questioned Kobe for his vote. How come?
Hayumi knows who Ultra is. Why is she raising her voice over this?

Maybe nothing. Maybe something. Just kind of pings me in a way that a vote on a player not in this game somehow got the wheels turning like this.

You've basically answered your own question so what solving do you think you're going to get done with a post like this?

tsworder, do you think he could be scum trying to make your nothingness come across as scummy to set you up for a lynch down the line?

Wow that's awfully leading

Dragonnn, hey friend. How you feeling about Ratchet and T’s little interaction so far?

Ratchet has said somethings that I agree and some I haven't, Tsworder seems a weaker player and Ratchet taking advantage by being more aggressive but I agree with this direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back