Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
I honestly didn't pay that much attention after I got offed, I just wanna point out that I personally thought the Lethal wagon was really bad on townie part. What was worse is the fact town for some reason decided to hammer when we had 24+ hours left to the DP. Not sure why as townie you would want to end DP this early? makes no sense?

Also people relying a tad too much on mechs when thread play is more important imo. Which contributed to the downfall of townies.

The X

Marvelous
How did Gram kill if you were rbed?
Because I was protected against all hostile actions. If I was targeted by a hostile action, I'd be role crushed for the following cycle. So I made Gram kill Tpein, ate the role block, but then was role crushed for the following cycle.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Because I was protected against all hostile actions. If I was targeted by a hostile action, I'd be role crushed for the following cycle. So I made Gram kill Tpein, ate the role block, but then was role crushed for the following cycle.
Gotcha, thats really strong. Basically cant stop you from doing stuff the night you want.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Bc there was no guarantee we’d lynch the hated role today lol
I mean other than that we have 5 VP so parity, I still dont know why we didnt just outright win to be honest. Did he want us to race town to a hammer? But then that defeats the purpose of a hammer.

Or is it because BPD can kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back