Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Tbh you and Fuji would've been lynched without me and aurelian was getting sussed hard until I town read him too. Your impatience cost us what should have been the easiest sweep in the history of Mafia

Game was taking too long.
It was over tho.
Me dying wasn't part of the plan but didn't matter.
You didn't say gg

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Oh wow, how come BPD got lynched here when he was the one who killed T-Pein? Lmao i swear you guys.
Drugged TSworder

Had zero votes for the last day phase
I gave mentats to CP, giving him an extra vote power

So it was:

- Me
- CP
- Fuji
- Prof

With 5 vote power

vs

- Grammaton (2x vote)
- BPD (1x)
- Flower (1x)
- TSworder (0)
- GAD (who I don't think voted?)

And also being hated means it was 1 less vote. Since BPD = House, that 5 on him was more like 6 to 5 even if GAD voted.

TPein and aurelian were also freaking out about what to claim with TPein saying he was fucked. Then I just told them neither of them had any reason to claim and we were fine
Like I said to Ratchet, I don't agree. Even with my heel-face with Ekko, he and BPD weren't really budging so I might've been pressured to claim but T-Pein's advice to not role reveal and just blow it off helped as well.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
At least I think that's how I understood, if we had given the other buffout to T-Pein, the game would've ended the last night phase. Also @Flower why were you suspicious about the buffout I gave you?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Thanks for the game, congratulations to the winners!

Tbh I don't think the setup was that bad thinking about it some more. A lot of different ways the game could've gone. We got lucky in a lot of ways, and town got unlucky in others. I still think a scum cop was just asking too much of a section that hasn't won a game yet though

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think Ekko did have a good point of not ALWAYS trusting mechanics with roles when there could be shenanigans but yeah we did get lucky in a lot of ways.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You're part of the winners XD
Tbh I don't think the setup was that bad thinking about it some more. A lot of different ways the game could've gone. We got lucky in a lot of ways, and town got unlucky in others. I still think a scum cop was just asking too much of a section that hasn't won a game yet though
That is true, luck was a huge factor. I was lucky to have copped you N1 so I knew not to target you. We were Lucky the cop outed himself so I could enslave him and we could merge.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
You're part of the winners XD

That is true, luck was a huge factor. I was lucky to have copped you N1 so I knew not to target you. We were Lucky the cop outed himself so I could enslave him and we could merge.
And lucky he copped T-Pein lol.

And lucky for a host of other things like Phenom never getting lucky and nailing one of us as we left the most dangerous role in the game untouched cycle after cycle 💀

Or that we coped Ratchet to know to commute him, etc etc.

Besides us trolling at the end just had a lot go right lol.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
And lucky he copped T-Pein lol.
That was most important.
And lucky for a host of other things like Phenom never getting lucky and nailing one of us as we left the most dangerous role in the game untouched cycle after cycle 💀
XD cant believe we just left him be, truth be told I didnt know he was a voyeur for a while XD
Or that we coped Ratchet to know to commute him, etc etc.
Aye
Besides us trolling at the end just had a lot go right lol.
Bruh these pase 2 cycles were nutty.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

I am cruel - that is one charge I won't deny.

It will make the fruits of town victory even sweeter though.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
As Ultra tells me, the commute was never supposed to be a commute, he just worded it that way and when it came to actually mattering, he resolved it as such (which he would have to, as changing it would be more damaging).
Yeah I read that part in the dead chat. And yes as a host I agree with his philosophy. If you write something in a role you dont change it midway through else it just causes problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back