• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
In a previous gamme Poyser called him out.
He over corrected and became mean all of the sudden.
And he flipped town me thinks.

Lethal

Exceptional
Lethal plays and gets ignored. Town can go fuck themselves. I hope wolves win, again, even if it gives me a loss

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Lethal plays and gets ignored. Town can go fuck themselves. I hope wolves win, again, even if it gives me a loss
Can you at least give reasons for some reads? Just a small summary would do. I‘m not ignoring you at all.

Ratchet

I would say his posts this game feel a little off, but that might also be partly OMGUS, so I might be biased here. Not in the best position to judge anything Tweet related in this game. Feel like he‘s a bit too hung up on his scum read on me and doesn‘t really want to reevaluate here, though.
I'm specifically asking about the point I raised regarding him. I can see one plausible explanation for it - I obviously won't be providing it until he answers.

Lethal

Exceptional
Can you at least give reasons for some reads? Just a small summary would do. I‘m not ignoring you at all.
As per original post, no explanations will be provided. But you're nice.

GUT and hunch from my read through. I have no posts to back them up cos I just stopped quoting when the wagon formed and I gave up actually trying. I'm cosy with my list and look forward to seeing how right I am.

I wish I was a stump this game

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah, I recalled one issue I had with Tweet - him saying my handling of Ekko looked similar to how I treated him as an SK reeks of TMI to me. I obviously know I'm not scum, and he, if scum, would know I'm not Mafia at least, so using the SK angle would be a way for him to justify his read while not actually catching Mafia.

Moreover, it's pretty silly. What part reminds him of it, exactly? In that game, I was playing towards the town because my wincon required it, and more to the point, I was going out of my way to work with Ekko, which is the complete opposite of this (it's in large part what is informing my dismission of Ekko here, actually). I don't really see how anyone can believe I'm handling Ekko the same way in this game, as I did that one.
Trying to be unbiased here, this is a valid point. But Ig it can also be seen as some kind of self pres on your end if you refuse to work with Ekko now if you‘re scum because last time you played like this you got D1‘d. So basically it can be seen as you trying to play the reverse of what you did in Fang‘s game to avoid a confrontation with somebody who got you lynched in a past game. And Ekko can be persistent and can have the threadpull to do this. Saying you are playing like in Fang‘s game, however, is evidently false. It‘s exactly the reverse in fact.

Ratchet

Trying to be unbiased here, this is a valid point. But Ig it can also be seen as some kind of self pres on your end if you refuse to work with Ekko now if you‘re scum because last time you played like this you got D1‘d. So basically it can be seen as you trying to play the reverse of what you did in Fang‘s game to avoid a confrontation with somebody who got you lynched in a past game. And Ekko can be persistent and can have the threadpull to do this. Saying you are playing like in Fang‘s game, however, is evidently false. It‘s exactly the reverse in fact.
This characterisation is pretty silly though - Ekko "got me lynched" by breaking the rules of the game *and* with hard mech I had nothing to fight against with. Unless Ultra has included exactly this, after claiming that all lie detectors are bad by default, in this game, Ekko getting me lynched Day 1 probably isn't all that much a concern to me. Even Ekko admits he wouldn't have gotten his lynch without the mech evidence (which was a stacked deck). Moreover, you've seen scum me happily engage with Ekko many, many times - so I don't think this is a thought you've properly fleshed out or developed.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
This characterisation is pretty silly though - Ekko "got me lynched" by breaking the rules of the game *and* with hard mech I had nothing to fight against with. Unless Ultra has included exactly this, after claiming that all lie detectors are bad by default, in this game, Ekko getting me lynched Day 1 probably isn't all that much a concern to me. Even Ekko admits he wouldn't have gotten his lynch without the mech evidence (which was a stacked deck). Moreover, you've seen scum me happily engage with Ekko many, many times - so I don't think this is a thought you've properly fleshed out or developed.
Hence the "can" be seen. If that was the arguing point I would agree that it would make sense to assume so. But if the point is you play like you did in Fang's game it's just false.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Point is, I do think Ekko is Town here. I see no scenario for a scum Ekko vs a Town Ratchet (and I do think you two are never scum together here) in which a scum Ekko wouldn't get severely burned or even lynched, so him going against you like this would just be straight up suicidal as scum. Also I think bussing each other makes no sense for you two, since even if you succeed and get one of you cleared off this there's still a potential Serial who would have a wonderful kill target after this. After being on a team with him I know Ekko is very careful as scum and calculates this. So I would appreciate you two working together here if you are Town, Ratchet. You are a good team if you find each other and can do a lot of good for Town. Being dismissive helps nobody. Same goes for you @Ekkologix .

If you're scum, well carry on.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Surely you've played enough games with him to know that he's tried to fake this in the past?

Last time he was caught he resorted to trolling and I've seen some trolly posts the past few pages too tbh.

Thats what I am saying.....
He is over correcting again.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Day will be granted a 24 hour extension since the site was down for half a day. It's majority, so you can take the time or leave it. Thus from the time of this post, you have approx 30 hours.

wut.
no
12 hours extension at best....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back