• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I'm pretty hesitant with giving out town reads regarding some of you: namely yourself, Ekko, Grammaton, and T-Pein, are very hard for me to get a clear-cut idea of where you guys are as town or scum. The last game, you completely burned me as being the godfather of the mafia team who doubled as a fake role mason, and its harder for me to put or get a pulse on where your thoughts are in contrast to other games regardless of your past alignment. Ekko is pretty consistently hyper-active and it doesn't seem to change or switch up if he's town or indie compared to Flower.
Some degree of paranoia is fine, mayhaps even healthy, but last game the role explicitly enabled a misclear so I'm not sure it needs to be given all that much stock in general (when it comes to reading me). I think our interactions may be pretty useful in figuring us out too, which is to say, probably worth giving them a once over.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
No, you asked me for reads despite having a bunch of reads from me that you apparently like anyway - outside of you not knowing I’d made them, I can’t rationalise why you’d do this?
I asked you for a read list. What is the issue there? Going to you for clarification on your thoughts is somehow something you can't *rationalize* ? Why are you acting so bizarrely? Is what I'm asking you unfair when there's 40 pages of content of me to go back and through? You are oddly dismissive to my questions to you so far. What is rankling you?

So? What about a random vote don't you like? Why does it make me bad in your opinion?
Because it was random and completely out of the blue and your entrance and early posts don't exactly fill me with confidence about you either.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Doesn't matter.
Like I said.
Green is almost always the town color.
I checked all my PMs and its true.
You wrestling geeks do it in blue for some reason....

:zilla1:
"Doesn't matter"
"for some reason"

you have played with WS folks for over 2 years and it's ALWAYS been that way. good bye tea

vote lynch tpein

:whatthe:

My point is when I make my town reads list I use green as town and red as scum.
There is no argument.
I just assumed lethal uses green for town too.
lol none cares about how u make them. u saw lethal use that list so many times before. ur done

Aight let's get it.

Vote Lynch Lethal
lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
>literally explain, to the point, why his reasoning is manipulative
>"what's manipulative about my reasoning?"

If ever there was a perfect summary of interacting with Ekko, it's that. I rest my case.
who am i manipulating? and i wont accept "everyone", or "all readers", or any of that shite as an answer

if u spin this as generally manipulative to all readers, then every post in the game is manipulative in some way. everyone makes their point on their scum read. that is manipulative if a reader saw it and followed. again what point u even trying to make here?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Er, I don’t really see anything wrong with it?
what r u referring to?

Btw lethals scum so yeah
probably. but tpein/ratchet more obv scum rn

More votes on Lethal please

If you expect us all to dive in to Ekko vs Ratchet where they are trying to convince ??? of their viewpoint or something something flavour/indy spec then BOOOOORING
uhh no?

why is this coming now that we just have spicy shit from tpein

vote tpein

Grammaton

Consigliere
I asked you for a read list. What is the issue there? Going to you for clarification on your thoughts is somehow something you can't *rationalize* ? Why are you acting so bizarrely? Is what I'm asking you unfair when there's 40 pages of content of me to go back and through? You are oddly dismissive to my questions to you so far. What is rankling you?

Because it was random and completely out of the blue and your entrance and early posts don't exactly fill me with confidence about you either.

Except first you asked me for reads and then when I pointed out that my posts are full of them, you then changed to wanting a read list, because apparently those thoughts being presented in a colour coded column was the important thing here

It’s not about me being annoyed, it’s me thinking there’s a very good chance you’re scum. Down to you to break that perception

Emil

V.I.P. Member
obviously tea goes from town reading psychic / susing people in her wagon to shading her and just running in circles with the whole thing

my initial assumption wud be a scum tea will pocket psychic and defend her

but it seems he had to burn that card early. meaning we have a good PoE this day 1 and tpein can't afford to take psychic off of the lynch pool

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Some degree of paranoia is fine, mayhaps even healthy, but last game the role explicitly enabled a misclear so I'm not sure it needs to be given all that much stock in general (when it comes to reading me). I think our interactions may be pretty useful in figuring us out too, which is to say, probably worth giving them a once over.
Agreed. But as I said before I have a very hard time blatantly differentiating your play or posting style or any notable ticks that could give you away equally between being a townie, indie, or scum player or whatever else. So you can understand why its hard for me to get a gauge on you though activity usually helps and your plenty active. Same can be said of Ekko.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Except first you asked me for reads and then when I pointed out that my posts are full of them,
Those things are pretty much always conflated with one another. Don't split hairs.
you then changed to wanting a read list,
See above.
because apparently those thoughts being presented in a colour coded column was the important thing here

It’s not about me being annoyed, it’s me thinking there’s a very good chance you’re scum. Down to you to break that perception
I didn't ask for anything color coded. I asked you for a reads/read list. Which players you are vibing on considering the content of your posts don't cover more then a quarter of the game's active players and getting upset and trying to shade me on this seems outside of your normal behavior. It feels like you are projecting here and yes you are coming off annoyed in my eyes.

- I put effort to go over RDK, Lethal, the stuff with Ekko and Ratchet, Flower, earlier with CP and Psychic, this isn't anything
- I ask you for clarity on other players and your thoughts and you respond I'm scum, a disproportional odd reaction because you think a handful of your posts that don't cover the majority of the game is somehow a clear indication

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why is Kekko saying I am town reading psychic?
actually no u dont town read her per se, i just double checked, you just sused players in her wagon. that gave me the impression of u reading her townie

considering that i think u wud hard pocket her as scum im left with 2 choices

either u r town
or u cannot afford to take psychic from lynch pool, aka u need this mislycnh or one of ur mates might burn

while at it, thoughts on ratchet?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Those things are pretty much always conflated with one another. Don't split hairs.

See above.

I didn't ask for anything color coded. I asked you for a reads/read list. Which players you are vibing on considering the content of your posts don't cover more then a quarter of the game's active players and getting upset and trying to shade me on this seems outside of your normal behavior. It feels like you are projecting here and yes you are coming off annoyed in my eyes.

- I put effort to go over RDK, Lethal, the stuff with Ekko and Ratchet, Flower, earlier with CP and Psychic, this isn't anything
- I ask you for clarity on other players and your thoughts and you respond I'm scum, a disproportional odd reaction because you think a handful of your posts that don't cover the majority of the game is somehow a clear indication

I’m not shading you, I’m outright saying I think you’re scum. I’m not remotely upset, the only projection here is from you because you are clearly irritated that you’ve attracted suspicion

Who’s shading here?

- me, who says you are scum, or
- you, who says I’m ‘projecting’ ‘odd’ ‘outside of normal behaviour’ (which is a hoot because you said not 10 minutes ago you can’t read me anyway so why would that matter?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back