• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
just woke up! not my fault y'all quicklynch. I didn't vote for a reason
I told people to stop piling on her as well. Not my fault she was hammered. No idea why Ratchet voted her when he did either. Speedlynching when we have all weekend is just dumb.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I told people to stop piling on her as well. Not my fault she was hammered. No idea why Ratchet voted her when he did either. Speedlynching when we have all weekend is just dumb.
he's been playing it fast and loose, what a racket, so ratchet, boy can't hack it, patience he lacks it

Ratchet

I think it's pretty clear that I expected she had less votes than she did. Unless you're going to call me scum over it, what point are you even making here?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I think it's pretty clear that I expected she had less votes than she did. Unless you're going to call me scum over it, what point are you even making here?
I‘m pissed off. I wanted to use the evening to read the game. Don‘t think you‘re scum for it, it‘s just annoyance.

Day 2 Lynch - Psychic was Courier, a Serial Killer

Ultra

THE BEAR
Day 2 Vote Count #1
Day 2 - Majority Reached

The legend of the courier who crawled his way from the grave in Goodsprings had finally reached it's end. Rumors of his exploits began to spread after he took his revenge on the chairman Benny, and after he was the first person to ever be seen entering the Lucky 38. Scores of men had attempted to take his life and he had defeated them all. He seemed invincible, and the factions vying for control of the Mojave all wanted him on their sides.

And then one day, he just vanished. Perhaps he got killed and eaten by a pack of ravenous deathclaws, perhaps he tripped some buried ordinance and died where nobody could find him. Or...perhaps he just turned away, walked some direction out of Nevada and never looked back.

Psychic was lynched, she was Courier 6, a Serial JOAT

You are The Courier, a Serial Killer, and the most important player in deciding the fate of Vegas.

[Serial] You are by far the most dangerous man to walk the Mojave Wastes. By default, you possess an alternating kill (Every other cycle)

[Character Creation]
At the start of the game, you decide what the courier’s build will be for the remainder of the game. From the skills below, you can choose 3 actives to carry with you. You must decide by Night 1:

[Guns] Once per game, you may modify your Serial Kill into a day kill.
[Energy Weapons] Once per game, you may modify your Serial Kill into a Janitored kill.
[Melee/Unarmed] Once per game, you may modify your Serial Kill into a Ninja.
[Explosives] Once per game, you may modify your Serial Kill into a Strongman kill.
[Science] You are a x1 Hacker - you can steal someone's investigation results for yourself
[Speech] Once per game, you may increase your vote power by 1.
[Lockpick] x1 Jailer
[Sneak] x1 Commute
[Survival] x1 Bus Driver
[Medicine] x1 Doctor
[Barter] x1 Redirect
[Repair] x1 Reload an x-shot ability

[S.P.E.C.I.A.L] You also must choose one primary SPECIAL attribute for the courier. These are permanent passives.

Strength - It takes an additional vote to lynch you.
Perception - Each night you are made aware of who targets you
Endurance - You gain a [Bleed] passive. Whilst unprotected, you can survive any level of kill, but will perish one cycle after unless you are healed or achieve victory
Charisma - Double Voter
Intelligence - Once every 2 cycles, gain an additional one-shot ability
Agility - Permanent Redirect/Roleblock Immunity
Luck - Something good will happen to you, but you don’t know what!

[ED-E] Courier's robot companion will passively alert Courier how many players he has been targeted by each night, but not who they are.

If Courier is attacked, ED-E will take the shot instead.

[Problem Solver] Once a day, Courier can help a player out, increase their vote power by 1 for one phase. In return, you gain the ability to steal their vote. Two shots.

[Reputation] Who the courier helps out reflects how he’s perceived. Courier shares an alignment scan with the last person he has targeted with [Problem Solver], and will duplicate the role when scanned by a Role Cop.

[Wildcard Wincon] Kill All.

You have an invitation extended to you by Mr. House, a potential benefactor. You do not know his identity, but he wishes to work together. Cooperating with him will unlock a different win condition.

Hidden Wincon: [Full House] - ???​

It is now Night 2

Night will end in 12-24 hours, depending on how soon I receive actions.

Last edited:

Psychic

Yennefer
Thanks for the game Ultra!

banjo GIF

Night 2 - TAT was Raul, a Town Repairman/Desperado

Ultra

THE BEAR

"The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Of course there is. You're her. And you're still as perfect as the day we met. Here are our top stories. Listeners have been unable to pick up radio broadcasts from Black Mountain recently. Most are calling the static, quote, a welcome improvement. Apparently the band of Nightkin manning the station had packed up and left after their repairman, an old Ghoul, was killed."

TAT has died. He was Raul, a Town Reloader/Desperado

You are Raul Tejada, a ghoul who has lived for hundreds of years. In a previous life, you were a gunslinging Vaquero, but these days you're just a humble mechanic.

[Repairman] (x1 Reloader) - Once per game you may target another player and reload a spent x-shot ability.

[Vaquero](x1 Desperado) - Once Per Game, you may attempt to shoot another player. If that player scans guilty, you will shoot them. If they scan innocent, you will die without firing a shot.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town
"If you like news, you're going to love our next segment. Witnesses report a huge object or creature surfacing in Lake Mead. So far, photos of the so-called Lake Mead Monster are grainy and underexposed."

B-29_in_flight.jpg

The B-29 Bomber has risen! Explosive ordinance rains down on upon you ignorant savages. During the day, all players are Rolecrushed - There will be no influence of any ability whatsoever

Day 3 begins. 48 hours remain. With 17 players remaining, it takes 9 to lynch.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Vote Lynch Rugrat

I think RDK's play was sus af. And I think town has been on point with a lot of reads. My personal read off RDK was that he was pushing from the sidelines but never making any statements. I'mma go for his replacement unless something changes.

The X

Marvelous
Vote Lynch Rugrat

I think RDK's play was sus af. And I think town has been on point with a lot of reads. My personal read off RDK was that he was pushing from the sidelines but never making any statements. I'mma go for his replacement unless something changes.
This sounds like a decent place to start. Don't want to let Tpein off the hook either.

Vote Lynch Rugrat

The X

Marvelous
There also seems to be a theme on this site with indies getting caught D1.

However, can't have people using the Psychic lynch as any credit. I still think Craig *probably* looks good for catching Psychic, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back