• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Like Idk why you are so dismissive now. If two Town roles (and I think CP is a solid Town now), have Inno or Guilty mentioned in their roles, why would another know about the faction name of the scum team? That's knowledge Townies usually don't have. It says either Inno or Guilty players.

Ratchet

Like Idk why you are so dismissive now. If two Town roles (and I think CP is a solid Town now), have Inno or Guilty mentioned in their roles, why would another know about the faction name of the scum team? That's knowledge Townies usually don't have. It says either Inno or Guilty players.
If Ultra intends it to only detect Mafia, and not Serial or Mr House, then this is explained away. It's speculation.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
No scum is killing a cop that's out of shots (otherwise he has no reason to claim) or an IC over a player that can catch them outright or clear players outright, come on now.
mafia cant be certain CP is out of shots
phenom is out of shots too, allegedly. since he didnt see scum he shudnt get a refill (according to his claim)
alco is a doc. can be blocked and killed (to not self protect). is alco out of shots too? unclaimed
gram i probably agree. no reason to kill him rn, but the argument will be made if alco is a scum and he kills gram he will come to say i am alive cuz they prioritized him

mafia simply blocks alco kills CP if both town
or block alco kill alco and risk CP having extra shot
or block CP kill alco and risk alco protecting himself

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Sure, but you realise I have difficulty just assuming that's the case when I expect everyone to be thinking long term. I know that's partly an issue of mine, but I can't just ignore that. The thing Gram pointed out is interesting, because assuming it came before Gram was confirmed, Gram asking Phenom about a potential Voyeur should have at least cause him to raise an eyebrow.
well if entire scum team is in PoE and the options available r hang or live 1 more day, thinking for future is not really something they can hope for. they are barely making it alive 1 more day

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Also @Gadministraitor what‘s your reads?
I think Alco and RDR were and still are my most scummy players. I have Lee as slight town but not so much that I can be sure about it. Ekko is null to me but if you absolutely HAD to push me into picking between scum and town, I wouldn't pick town. Ratchet is town to me, I see the effort and I find it genuine. I've been busy and didn't catch up today but these are my reads as of 15 pages ago lmfao.
Probably correct. I'm fine with voting him out once we have gotten a Mafia flip or two.
Who's your biggest scum read as of now? I'm curious.

Ratchet

mafia cant be certain CP is out of shots
phenom is out of shots too, allegedly. since he didnt see scum he shudnt get a refill (according to his claim)
alco is a doc. can be blocked and killed (to not self protect). is alco out of shots too? unclaimed
gram i probably agree. no reason to kill him rn, but the argument will be made if alco is a scum and he kills gram he will come to say i am alive cuz they prioritized him

mafia simply blocks alco kills CP if both town
or block alco kill alco and risk CP having extra shot
or block CP kill alco and risk alco protecting himself
Okay, they can't be certain - but come on. CP has no reason to out himself unless he's Vanilla, because he knows his 3rd shot will now be available for the Mafia to manipulate as they please. T-Pein might have been lynched today, which is some reason to out them, but Dalton probably wouldn't have been.

Phenom iirc never claimed out of Voyeur shots.

Ratchet

What's there to elaborate? If his team is big enough, he probably just needs to justify surviving for a few nights before they have majority.
So you haven't actually given it any thought. Can you explain to me why you had him as town lock earlier, but the moment it comes into discrediting his claim, you're all over it?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Okay, they can't be certain - but come on. CP has no reason to out himself unless he's Vanilla, because he knows his 3rd shot will now be available for the Mafia to manipulate as they please.
I actually did lie about not having a 3rd shot last game and this is what happened lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Okay, they can't be certain - but come on. CP has no reason to out himself unless he's Vanilla, because he knows his 3rd shot will now be available for the Mafia to manipulate as they please. T-Pein might have been lynched today, which is some reason to out them, but Dalton probably wouldn't have been.

Phenom iirc never claimed out of Voyeur shots.
i thought he claimed a 2 shot joat
like 1x vig 1x voyeur

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
So you haven't actually given it any thought. Can you explain to me why you had him as town lock earlier, but the moment it comes into discrediting his claim, you're all over it?
Because I think I just caught a slip. That simple.

Ratchet

Town:

Phenom - Vig (should be confirmed unless Psychic killed SK and he‘s just Mafia, the latter should always be kept in mind because TAT was also a one shot Desperado which is a variant of Vig)
CP - Cop (No other results like this were claimed, reads wise he‘s a Town lean as well)
Gram - IC
Gad - Trusting the Vanilla claim for reasons already elaborated on
Doddsy - Bomber (???, looks more Townish than scummy, but depends on the abilities which will flip if that has to be reevaluated)
Pein - Unless Godfather or Lawyered
Dalton - Unless Godfather or Lawyered

That‘s 7 players who are very likely Town and shouldn‘t be wagoned today I think (Gram never, but the other 6 not either unless there‘s strong reasons to doubt them).

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think Alco and RDR were and still are my most scummy players. I have Lee as slight town but not so much that I can be sure about it. Ekko is null to me but if you absolutely HAD to push me into picking between scum and town, I wouldn't pick town. Ratchet is town to me, I see the effort and I find it genuine. I've been busy and didn't catch up today but these are my reads as of 15 pages ago lmfao.

Who's your biggest scum read as of now? I'm curious.
wow u betrayed me this fast

all the trust we had between us

all the memories

:((

Ratchet

I actually did lie about not having a 3rd shot last game and this is what happened lol
You outed the shot Day 2 though, no? I'll need to double check what caused it, you thought it was on me but I wasn't even wagoned then, so you might just be the type to claim early.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You outed the shot Day 2 though, no? I'll need to double check what caused it, you thought it was on me but I wasn't even wagoned then, so you might just be the type to claim early.
nope, d3. I do tend to want to get my results out early since I'm used to dying early in games. hasn't really happened on this forum tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back