• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
I mean I don't even know why you bothered, just another slot that slept at the wheel all game. If it were one or two it would be one thing, it's a good 6 or 7 that are just anchors to work past. Hope you can be more present next time.
We'll get em next time ratchet

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Your D1 was town and then you fell off.
I was literally strong in day 2 and day 3 as well. I don't think my performance was tied only to a strong showing in day 1 personally.
The day dodsy was lynched, I was saying you were scum over your handling of Ekko. You were in my immediate PoE since that point.
I backtracked from night 3 to the Doddsy lynch. Most of it was me and Ekko interacting and me asking about his constant failed results, on top of that with his sussing Grammaton again. Then I sent the same night before that day phase, the buffout to Flower. Her questioning it and subsequent reaction to getting the item just made her look even weaker to the point BPD this last day phase had her as a potential lynch. On top of that, both you and Ekko were willing to jump onto the bandwagon or start it against Phen0m, the vig/town cop despite him openly day 2 stating he tried to shoot Psychic.

I mean Ekko STILL had you AND Grammaton in his PoE as potential scum. With everything said and done, all you commented was my vote on Ekko, was bad, which I still don't see the logic to it.

You might have had me soft leaning scum but I refuse to really think you had me in your priority for hard scum.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
OGC.gif

Probably cuz I didn't get lynched even tho I was scummy af.
kek
Shit was goated.

Ratchet

I was literally strong in day 2 and day 3 as well. I don't think my performance was tied only to a strong showing in day 1 personally.

I backtracked from night 3 to the Doddsy lynch. Most of it was me and Ekko interacting and me asking about his constant failed results, on top of that with his sussing Grammaton again. Then I sent the same night before that day phase, the buffout to Flower. Her questioning it and subsequent reaction to getting the item just made her look even weaker to the point BPD this last day phase had her as a potential lynch. On top of that, both you and Ekko were willing to jump onto the bandwagon or start it against Phen0m, the vig/town cop despite him openly day 2 stating he tried to shoot Psychic.

I mean Ekko STILL had you AND Grammaton in his PoE as potential scum. With everything said and done, all you commented was my vote on Ekko, was bad, which I still don't see the logic to it.

You might have had me soft leaning scum but I refuse to really think you had me in your priority for hard scum.
I'm not really sure what the point if this is - in Day 4 I quoted several of your posts saying "this progression feels extremely fake" and since then I had you down as scum. My posts are in the thread. I do not say this ti take away from your game, you played well, and deserved to win. I give my props, my dues, my kudos etc.

The reason I thought that part of your play was bad was because it felt like you were playing to the crowd in terms of deciding where you vote would go. Obviously Ekko was making himself public enemy number 1, and your progression felt like you were leaning into that for me. As town, it's not something I'd expect because you wouldn't have any particular agenda around it, hence why my read was quite strong. In the end, I wasn't able to convince other players enough and went for the mislynches, so even though I talk about having caught you, I still made the wrong decisions after it, and you'd convinced enough players to sway them elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back