• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSworder

Majin
Magic
CraigPelton
Black Pegged Dragon
Ekkologix
T-Pein™
Psychic

Hans
Xadlin
Grammaton
Natalija
Odd
Lethal

This is where I am at RN; blue are town reads or town vibes; the rest, I'm not sure.
I'm going to reread and hopefully add my two cents.
I guess we can press people to claim, Odd, Xadlin etc from my perspective, get something from Natalija also.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Obviously scum yesterday knew all they had to do was hop on one of the two wagons, since we were both town. People who possibly faked their dilemma: CP, Kekko, Hans or Odd.

There was also Pein but eh I don’t think it’s him

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I’m going to be let down by my unwillingness to do endless work here, but the distilled version of what’s bothering me is as follows:

- CP is very good as town at spotting ‘good guy’ reads (TMI town reads made by scum)
- Magic has made several reads that I think are just plain ass pulls (Raem and Nat specifically, but Evans felt generous at the time and Tpein is no different today than yesterday)
- CP himself wanted to lynch Nat yesterday, didnt get the lynch he wanted but hasnt come out with his chest puffed, and didnt even try to challenge Magic when he proactively said shes town and wont vote there at the start of this phase

Also, Lethal is probably with them

All of CPs efforts toward Lethal yesterday are in the frame of 'he could be aligned with Tpein', and theres a performative interaction here too:

This reads as arranging the board, pure and simple.

Theres a lot more but CBA atm, if you want to look yourself, the two of them are maintaining a safe distance but theres no bite to anything they do with each other. CP was typing in caps DEMANDING we lynch Nat yesterday, and if anything theres now a higher chance hes right given the flips and kills - wheres the followup?
Also pretty interesting that CP apparently did the "Lethal could be with Pein" thing but isn't voting either guy atm I don't think.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Magic
CraigPelton
Black Pegged Dragon
Ekkologix
T-Pein™
Psychic

Hans
Xadlin
Grammaton
Natalija
Odd
Lethal

This is where I am at RN; blue are town reads or town vibes; the rest, I'm not sure.
I'm going to reread and hopefully add my two cents.
I guess we can press people to claim, Odd, Xadlin etc from my perspective, get something from Natalija also.

Hmm, interesting

Could you run through these?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Also pretty interesting that CP apparently did the "Lethal could be with Pein" thing but isn't voting either guy atm I don't think.

Like, CP thinks Tpein is scum, and Magic thinks he’s town
CP thinks Nat is scum, and Magic thinks she’s town

But then …

Magic is voting CP and CP is fine with Magic and is no longer chasing Nat, with no further scrutiny?????

Am I missing something?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Like, CP thinks Tpein is scum, and Magic thinks he’s town
CP thinks Nat is scum, and Magic thinks she’s town

But then …

Magic is voting CP and CP is fine with Magic and is no longer chasing Nat, with no further scrutiny?????

Am I missing something?
Thoughts on that post earlier where CP said I made it to look as if I was considering both sides of the coin regarding him? As opposed to simply acknowledging that that's what I did?

Natalija

Divine Departure
Both sus of Magic early...both dead now...the busywork comment stands out to me because idk what the point of trying to figure out if T-Pein would suggest killing Evans in a scum qt is when we don't even know if Evans was the mafia kill. And a lot of what Magic did d1 felt like pushing papers around without really trying to lead anything. He did try to sus Psychic but all his reasons were trash, and even when I pointed out and admitted Psychic wasnt playing to her scum meta he kept sussing her. I like the fact that she didn't come in voting Magic tho as I feel if Magic was town and she was scum that that might be the angle they try and play today
Lol what, I don’t think Magic is the type to kill people who sus him. Besides, only one kill is mafia obviously

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Could you point me in the right direction, on phone atm
On topic of CP I'm a bit divided. On one hand I liked Ekkos points against him, but then there's also the fact that he went back and set the timeline straight on that Gram/Fang argument. Why would he ever do that as scum when the whole thread is having a field day with a wrong timeline? Also his "case" against Pein is decent and the fact that it gets zero traction is interesting in and of itself.

I'm still not a huge fan of this point from tweet as it's kind of an irrelevant point but he's using it to seem like he's considering me from multiple angles
This

Grammaton

Consigliere

Oh yeah lol

I did notice that on readback but it got lost in the IDCness of it, but yeah, isn’t considering all angles what you’re supposed to do?

That accusation only works when you identify the person both siding is trying to stoke the thread whilst taking away their own responsibility, did CP ever follow up?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Oh yeah lol

I did notice that on readback but it got lost in the IDCness of it, but yeah, isn’t considering all angles what you’re supposed to do?

That accusation only works when you identify the person both siding is trying to stoke the thread whilst taking away their own responsibility, did CP ever follow up?
I don't think he's been back in thread ever since I gave him my answer so I think he almost certainly will when he comes back

Like I said I think he would've been fine with my post except for the fact that it was about him and not a town read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back