• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Magic volunteering for the lynch I see, now it’s gonna be effort to lynch Nat

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
not at all surprised that ekko is completely unmoved from wanting to lynch me by the presence of two identical role claims. mod confirmed innocent townie? suspicious. 2 roleblockers? yeah everything seems fine here let's move along.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
not at all surprised that ekko is completely unmoved from wanting to lynch me by the presence of two identical role claims. mod confirmed innocent townie? suspicious. 2 roleblockers? yeah everything seems fine here let's move along.
I predict him faking a cop check on you

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Okay well I'm the 3 shot roleblocker so obviously ima have some issues with the claim.

I didn't roleblock anyone night 1.

Unlike last game the roleblockers aren't theme specific(or at least nothing hints at that being the case in my role pm).
Oh golly Ratchet loves himself some roleblockers doesn't he

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
u wud have a higher chance of phasing me if u stop undermining the read itself by attacking the player

fwiw last game we had 3 different town roleblockers, it doesnt mean much

and if im lynching one of tweet or magic id lynch magic, i just called him scum in front of u, so saying im unmoved is incorrect

anything else cp?

Magic

Resplendent
dont claim anymore, we are dispatching cp or magic today. u r town dont listen to them
Let me clarify this for you since you don't fill in blanks well.

I town read people and with confidence and when those reads hit I consider it good play because as town it is good play

Your contention is that I should have used a roleblock n1 because I said I had good town reads. That doesn't make sense because it doesn't mean I'm likely to hit mafia with my roleblock. Also blocking people in my poe, if they have roles, means I can impede on their actions making it harder for them to clear themselves.

For example, bpd shot someone but was blocked and now people are saying well what if he was lying. That's much more unlikely.if his kill got off. Altho I don't see much reason to sus him after a vig claim anyway.

Furthermore there is nothing in my history that suggests I block or use a role like this on n1. If I am a vig I likely abstain day 1 too. Not using a role isn't the end of the world, especially a roleblocker role, fucking over town with it has much larger consequences.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
The absolute refusal to even consider a Nat lynch and a bit of mishandling this questionable claim of second role blocker with it’s virginity intact

I can’t defend ya Mr Magic, good luck out there

Magic

Resplendent
Based on tweets non reaction as well as just claiming the same role instead of jailkeeper I'm more inclined to believe him.

Day 2 - Vote Count #2

Ratchet

Magic » CraigPelton > Xadlin > CraigPelton > Hans Tweetenberg
Grammaton » Odd > Magic
Ekkologix » Natalija > CraigPelton
Odd » Natalija
Psychic » Natalija > Magic
CraigPelton » Xadlin > None
T-Pein » Magic > Black Pegged Dragon > None
Black Pegged Dragon » Xadlin
Hans Tweetenberg » Natalija > None > CraigPelton
Xadlin » Odd
Natalija » CraigPelton
Lethal » Magic

Xadlin - 1 (Black Pegged Dragon)
Magic - 3 (Grammaton, Psychic, Lethal)
Natalija - 1 (Odd)
CraigPelton - 3 (Ekkologix, Hans Tweetenberg, Natalija)
Odd - 1 (Xadlin)
Hans Tweetenberg - 1 (Magic)​

Natalija

Divine Departure
Based on tweets non reaction as well as just claiming the same role instead of jailkeeper I'm more inclined to believe him.
Same, kinda? Especially if both are limited shots.

But there's also scum roleblocker to consider, and apparently he blocked the vig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back