Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
tpein signs up for every game, what made you think this game would be the exception?

if you really didn't think he was playing again wouldn't you have asked?

where was the due diligence evans?

there wasn’t any and I regret it a lot

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
i rolled scum but our not-so-kawaii host forgot to give me a fake claim so gna be blending in background to not be forced to claim and get skill-issue'ed

Yeah, but your role is weaker. I will eventually have to buss you, as your Godfather I need to secure my position.

Did Ratchet gave me that role on purpose? LOL!

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
tpein signs up for every game, what made you think this game would be the exception?

if you really didn't think he was playing again wouldn't you have asked?

where was the due diligence evans?

Seeems slightly forced. I did not get scum vibes from Evans.

vote Lynch Magic

Grammaton

Consigliere
Evans entrance is perplexing cause it’s a carbon copy of what got him heat last game, so it’s a question of probability - does he intentionally lean into it again as scum and then employ a WIFOM defence?

Evans

Acclaimed
Fwiw I don’t care what alignment T-Pein is. He’s going to be a waste of time and attention from town at some point of this game so fuck him

TSworder

Majin
Evans was a bit mad last game with T-pein, especially at the end, but I cant say more on this because its almost w/e at this point, @T-Pein™ come er and rate Evans from 1 to 10

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Fwiw I don’t care what alignment T-Pein is. He’s going to be a waste of time and attention from town at some point of this game so fuck him
Can you try playing to win instead of settling personal scores pls this is dogshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back