• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Will take that with a grain of salt since you are: a) alive and b) they surely have redirector/bus driver
forget the result, focus on the target. he didnt scum read me. i wasnt in main PoE except for you and tpein but u guys dont matter cuz u dont read my posts with a single shred of genuity

so why cop me over magic or tpein or you or even xadlin and odd

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
forget the result, focus on the target. he didnt scum read me. i wasnt in main PoE except for you and tpein but u guys dont matter cuz u dont read my posts with a single shred of genuity

so why cop me over magic or tpein or you or even xadlin and odd
Magic was pushing lethal all game, obviously town off of the Mafia flip

I already said I don't see Xadlin and lethal as Mafia together given their interactions

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Wasn't a shitty usage, you had basically no interaction with lethal whatsoever

And I am 100% confirmed by lethals flip
i did, and plenty enough to draw not aligned. ive had firm scum read of him yeaterday and asked people to move from magic to him. that doesnt matter tho, even if i didnt speak a single word to lethal that doesnt make me scum because i have other things ive been doing this game. i dont buy this usage as legit. its crap

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
And yes you were 100% in poe especially after lethal flipped Mafia and you had absolutely nothing in your favor given your interactions with him and how hard you've been leaning into your 0 IQ meta

Emil

V.I.P. Member
like cp if u think magic is town from the lethal flip then u shud realize that i never voted him yeaterday when his wagon was super close to being hammered. instead i wanted us to compromise on lethal

u put absolutely 0 thoughts into this because u r scum

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
like cp if u think magic is town from the lethal flip then u shud realize that i never voted him yeaterday when his wagon was super close to being hammered. instead i wanted us to compromise on lethal

u put absolutely 0 thoughts into this because u r scum
Nope it was a good usage,you aren't qualified to evaluate these things whatsoever

Emil

V.I.P. Member
And yes you were 100% in poe especially after lethal flipped Mafia and you had absolutely nothing in your favor given your interactions with him and how hard you've been leaning into your 0 IQ meta
get me 2 players that arent nat and tpein who belive this

and again im telling u if im teammate with lethal why not hammer magic when he was L-2 or L-1 instead of move to lethal? if u thought magic was townie then what do u make of me saving him to hammer a teammate when he was virtually a free mislynch yesterday

also what does this make u think about tpein given that basically all of his scum reads turn out town and gram leading 2 days incorrctly

did u put any stock on who could have told lethal to claim serial?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
did u see my interactions yesterday when i was suggesting people lynch serial after his claim on the basis that its the game winning move

and before that my vote was on lethal not magic when he was mislynchable

dogshit usage. i was just barely coming around beliving u could be town after lethals flip but this was the last straw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back