• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
He likes to do "wild" strats tho.
Thats his thing.

I mean I can accept that but this particular wild strat robs his team of being able to win a phase earlier than expected

Which means that he’s willing to fuck his team over for the sake of being a clever cunt

Is that the case or do you find it unlikely?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I mean I can accept that but this particular wild strat robs his team of being able to win a phase earlier than expected

Which means that he’s willing to fuck his team over for the sake of being a clever cunt

Is that the case or do you find it unlikely?

He day killed a town player once.
The player flipped town and then he convinced the players that the guy he killed was a "death miller".
If scum he would just claim his scum role and pretend its town yes.
He is just taking the piss.
Killing an outed SK doesn't confirm him.
Would confirm if he lynched someone town wanted to lynch like magic or nat even

Grammaton

Consigliere
The player flipped town and then he convinced the players that the guy he killed was a "death miller".

But the difference there is that his team still benefitted from him killing the town player

His team don’t benefit from this at all

Reactions: Odd

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
But the difference there is that his team still benefitted from him killing the town player

His team don’t benefit from this at all

Yet.
This is why we should cuck the execute today.
If lethal hadn't claimed SK he just executes who?
He would execute whoever and then say they were a death miller...

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yet.
This is why we should cuck the execute today.
If lethal hadn't claimed SK he just executes who?
He would execute whoever and then say they were a death miller...

Fully agree we use the execute today, you don’t need to convince me lol

Happy to lynch him if he refuses

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I did it to Ekko and lads there’s nothing like the feeling of shutting up Ekko mid rant

Psychic

Yennefer
Magic » CraigPelton > Xadlin > CraigPelton > Hans Tweetenberg > CraigPelton > None > Lethal
Grammaton » Odd > Magic > None
Ekkologix » Natalija > CraigPelton > Lethal
Odd » Natalija
Psychic » Natalija > Magic > Natalija > Magic
CraigPelton » Xadlin > None > Magic > None > Lethal > None
T-Pein » Magic > Black Pegged Dragon > None > Magic
Black Pegged Dragon » Xadlin > Ekkologix > Magic
Hans Tweetenberg » Natalija > None > CraigPelton > None > Odd
Xadlin » Odd
Natalija » CraigPelton > Odd > Lethal
Lethal » Magic

Magic - 4 (Lethal, T-Pein, Black Pegged Dragon, Psychic)
Natalija - 1 (Odd)
Odd - 2 (Xadlin, Hans Tweetenberg)
Lethal - 3 (Ekkologix, Natalija, Magic)​
Look at this! We got scum Magic and scum Nat voting for the serial killer!!!

Lowkey stunned literally nobody ever questioned the Executioner claim

We got people questioning two town RBs and half a dozens VTs but Executioner? Toooown
We don’t know his alignment but if he’s willing to work with us then I’ll give him a town pass for now.
Never lynch:
CraigPelton
Black Pegged Dragon

Town reads:
Grammaton - If he happens to be scum he's probably the last we get to, also just very likely we lose in that case. Don't have much reason to sus outside of unfounded paranoia
Ekkologix - Seemed solvy throughout but his takes have reached WOAT territory with his constant sussing of CP in particular. Still think he's town tho, like I struggle to think of that continued CP tunnel as agenda
T-Pein™ - Also looked good d1, still think he's town though slightly higher chance of his role spec in particular to be agenda
Xadlin - I think the way he claimed and kept tapdancing around the exact wording of his result out of fear of a modkill looks like someone who has no team to help him out, also the fact that his usage on a scum read of his checks out as Gram pointed out. No play-based reason to read him town beyond that.

Lethal

So we got 4 scum in

Magic
Rej
Psychic
Natalija
Odd

For Nat, Odd and Rej I got no reason to read those slots any direction on play. Pure POE except maybe Rej because Sworder had a few posts d1.

Psychic is kind of an odd one, has made a few posts more than I'd expect her to make as scum but that's honestly a very low bar to clear. I couldn't tell you any of her takes either. I think that slot has been flying under the radar a lot more than it would as town so she's likely just scum.

Now that I say that, the being allowed to fly under the radar a lot also applies to Odd and to a lesser extent Rej so I think that's what I wanna apply as my primary metric here.

Going by that one, Nat in particular has had a few detractors too many to fit as scum, certainly compared to those other three. You could say the same for Magic though which gives me pause, he made a point of telling me that nobody reads him town and as slimy as I found that post it is kind of true.

I think my conclusion for now is that Psychic, Odd and Rej are all scum. In case those are right ima need more thought on the final one.

Please note that I already forgot about most of peoples' interactions with one another so idk how much sense these guys really make together as a team. Off the top of my head though, Odd went hard for Nat so that's probably never a pairing.
This is pure bs. How am I ever aligned with Magic? Gtfo
Either you or him is scum. We flipped Magic today and if he flips town, then vig can off you tonight. It’s as simple as that.
Psychic put magic at -1.
If you think magic is scum and she is scum then she just stays out of thread and never does that.
She is serious about her push
Exactly.

@Grammaton
The scum vanilla is obviously Nat

Guys stop being dense, we need to get mafia today not serial killer. Vote Magic. He was on my scumdar since day 1. He tried to get me lynch with the twisted lies and narratives. This is the way to go! Gram I followed you on the Aurelian lynch, Magic is also on your scum list, so why not vote for him? You guys are being so obtuse!

End of Day 2

Ratchet

From ardent prayer, came a single wish. Athena was approaching the seat of Gdhood, her ascension almost complete. Before that could happen, she must be slain.

The Fury herself answered the call. The prison, in its entirety, became encased in ice, its malicious halls now a frozen tundra. Athena was imprisoned in the centre, able to do naught but await the Fury's Judgement.

Halone, the Fury, had descended to pandæmonium. In Athena's wish to become a God, she had drawn the ire of an actual one. It was ironic, that the inspiration for the basis of Halone would meet her end by her. In full armour, Halone drew her sword, and sent her mark to the lifestream.

"In ice unyielding, now rest..."
"...Mine is the aegis!"

nLvIUvn.jpg

Halone's judgement had been rendered, and Athena's anabasis was cut short.

Lethal - Athena, a Mafia One-Shot Iron Godfather, was executed.
It is Night 2. Day 3 will begin in approximately 24 hours time.

You are,

Athena
Mafia One-Shot Iron Godfather

Mafia - Eliminate all threats to the Mafia
One-Shot Iron - You will survive the first otherwise successful kill on you. You will not be told when this has been consumed.
Godfather - You investigate as Innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back