• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Not really since he's trying to get her lynch now.

Because i was in a rush?

So you were in such a rush you made a vote with no intent behind it to appease someone you think is scum?

Is there anything else I should consider here?

Psychic

Yennefer
And?

He’s already claimed, if there’s no intent to lynch then what’s the point?
honestly idk ekko asked me to do it, cp also aked me to unvote nat, which i did.
You think Ekko is scum tho?
I thought he was town then because CP had inno on me.
The new revelations revealed there may be a redirector and Ekko suddenly hardcore defend Nat once the votes started piling is very sus.

Grammaton

Consigliere
honestly idk ekko asked me to do it, cp also aked me to unvote nat, which i did.

The new revelations revealed there may be a redirector and Ekko suddenly hardcore defend Nat once the votes started piling is very sus.

What new revelations are you referring to here?

Psychic

Yennefer

Cp had inno on him*
damn typos

Psychic

Yennefer
What new revelations are you referring to here?
1898.jpg

well for one
- redirector
- xadlin being roleblock possibly

Psychic

Yennefer
How is any of this new information?

How does xadlin saying he was blocked make it likelier there’s a redirector? Where has this idea come from?
Pretty sure Craig bought it up.
Why else would cop still be alive unless redirected?
Why else did Xadlin get no results?
Where u going to vote today Gram?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Also, there was nothing that pointed toward ekko being copped

The theoretical existence of a redirector doesn’t make him any likelier to be scum, so why change your read on him based purely on that?

Psychic

Yennefer
Also, there was nothing that pointed toward ekko being copped

The theoretical existence of a redirector doesn’t make him any likelier to be scum, so why change your read on him based purely on that?
It wasn't based purely on that, it was also based on his hardcore defense of her this phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back