• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I went back and saw ekko talking about 2 trackers and Hans being a bit sus from that since I already claimed that role.

I haven’t gotten around to rej yet.
I can’t see them on the list:
Players Alive - 11
4 - CraigPelton
5 - TSworder
6 - Black Pegged Dragon
7 - Ekkologix
8 - T-Pein™
9 - Psychic
10 - Xadlin
11 - Grammaton
14 - Hans Tweetenberg
15 - Natalija
16 - Odd
If you believed Hans is a tracker (your role), why haven't you voted him?

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Lol you said trackers, so did I

*roleblockers
Man there are so many roles in mafia. I’ll have to got to the wiki when I wake up tomorrow.
Any I’m going to bed in 10min.
Anything else you wanna know or wonder before I go?

Natalija

Divine Departure
Man there are so many roles in mafia. I’ll have to got to the wiki when I wake up tomorrow.
Any I’m going to bed in 10min.
Anything else you wanna know or wonder before I go?
Xadlin, you've played a lot of games, what is this surprise over roles :dead

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
If you believed Hans is a tracker (your role), why haven't you voted him?
I only had @Ekkologix word on it. And I believe ekko but I don’t wanna jump the shark to much. If I jump on to many people then that can be taken for indecisive and Ill be Sussed and then lynched.
TLDR, I’m not sure so I want until someone else who is more sure to bring down the hammer and vote.
@Hans Tweetenberg
@Ekkologix
What was the thing about the 2nd tracker thing?
, you've played a lot of games, what is this surprise over roles :dead
Ya but ya know, sometimes roles get together and such. Lately a lot of roles have been separated. Like a vanilla role? I didn’t know that existed since last game.

It’s a new format for me, but maybe it’s because I’ve mostly joined games like favorites and all stars that have crazy roles and such.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Off to bed. National day in Sweden tomorrow so happy patriot day! Good night!
Festival Sweden GIF

The X

Marvelous
you don't think his scum team would have an established idea of how he should respond to these questions we waited like 2 days to get an answer for?

he comes off as clueless and on his own here to me
Can I present to you how Lethal handled his claim this game?

Rej

Preeminent
heya guys, had alot of work + a twitching eye today.
I read some of the SoD posts and I am inclined to read Nat and Gram as town.
T-Pein doesn't lookg good alongside Psychic, not saying both can be scum together, but atleast Psychic doesn't look good today.
Based on some people's logics I could have been scum voting lethal the other day, with scumtheatre making me unvote lethal. Does it mean me and Gram are scum together then? It is clear that I am not Lethal's mate here and that I am town, my play was kinda raw and genuine.
The only circumstance where I am scum is if I were to have a massive summary output from my team and guidelines in how to handle Lethal's slot. With how dumb I played this and how slacky I am, some of the interactions done with me past day, make no sense if I were scum. Catching slowly up to the rest, but I am only sparely online and I don't have access to my account on mobile phone. Rip me.

Rej

Preeminent
Cuz he was scummy and lethal claimed SK without any real pressure.
Why would anyone think he was faking sk there?
To tell the playerbase "hey, there might be value for one of the two factions if you let me go this day".
He probably knew he was going to get hanged anyway. But it also means his mates did not guide him through most likely.

Rej

Preeminent
I think i figured it out.
Sorry been busy.
I think xadlin got blocked and both SK and Mafia targetted Magic last night.
Which means cop was redirected.
No way they didn't kill cop last night.
Scum has a redirector.
I think Ekko is scum with Nat, they definitely have team equity.
Ekko has been defending Nat since she barely started posting and giving her a townread for no other reasons but that he couldn't scum read her.
Now that she's about to get lynch, he is hardcore defending her because she's his scummate and probably a power role too.
Looking back, Ekko also townread Lethal for nothing.
Ekko, Lethal, Nat and (Rej/hans/grams) The scum team.

@Rej
Have you caught up? Gonna need your reads
:whathekong
I still don't know where the second kill last night comes from. The heck. Has shit been claimed again?
Just lynch all Power Roles and let vanillas handle the game.

Rej

Preeminent
lets flip reads upside down cuz game is getting boring asfk with me potentially barking up wrong tree while we have many players doing absolutely nothing and mafia just okay with what im doing

town
gram
BPD
cp
natalija

null
rej - what r ur reads rn. u subbed for a slot only to be more inactive than it... @Rej
tweet - i think he is non mafia at the very least probably, BUT, potentially a serial killer. if mafia then he is teammate with xadlin
odd - need to move on from nat, and NOW

scum
tpein
psychic
xadlin

lets rock with this for now. see what we get

wagon on tpein, psychic, xadlin pls
I wouldn't mind yeeting Pein if the thread demands it. Solid pick. Lemme check the latest votecount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back