so u have it as rej psychic xadlin

and i have it as tweet xadlin rej/psychic

we can compromise on xadlin today

in the event rej is wrong (insane if so) then its psychic

i dont wanna be in a rej/psychic/ekko f3 at all. please remove me before then

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
We probably are, but I feel xadlin is just going to make shit posts as any alignment

Rej is a good player making shit posts

See my point?
only reservation i have for rej is sworder actually made posts i thought were kinda townish

thats literally all reservation i got for that slot

u saw it too iirc. could be sworder intentionally modified his entrance after last game

Grammaton

Consigliere
only reservation i have for rej is sworder actually made posts i thought were kinda townish

thats literally all reservation i got for that slot

u saw it too iirc. could be sworder intentionally modified his entrance after last game

Yup I did, but I’m not going to bet the game on a small lean from day 1 like that

Emil

V.I.P. Member
fact that tweet isnt hammered now btw when xadlin, psychic, gram were here tells me these 3 cannot be the team, which isn't rly much info

but it also tells us that either tweet is scum and/or rej is scum, otherwise a hammer wud have happened

Emil

V.I.P. Member
2 reasons

1. Power roles have died before me
2. I’ve been wrong about quite a lot

Same as you really, only you’re cop confirmed too
i didnt expect to die, courtesy of odd susing me lol

if we have wolf in you/odd game is probably lost unless the remaining townies in f3 can clutch

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Make the case on me and xadlin then

Why are these players scum?
Xadlin - There's no play-related reason to clear him by any means. He's basically a walking talking Tracker result. I leaned that he wouldn't be this headless if he had a team to help him but if the other two are Psychic and Rej then that goes out the window.
You - I don't seriously think you're scum and accept that if you are we just lose. Don't think you're ever Lethals teammate here. I have some reservations about you taking more of a backseat as time went on but that's about it

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
fact that tweet isnt hammered now btw when xadlin, psychic, gram were here tells me these 3 cannot be the team, which isn't rly much info

but it also tells us that either tweet is scum and/or rej is scum, otherwise a hammer wud have happened
Can you please unvote already don't throw this

Let's solve this like we did in MHW, I'm pretty much locked in on a Psychic/Rej/Xadlin team

Why do you think it's me ahead of any of those guys?

Psychic

Yennefer
Wdym why did I lie? I blocked her and a kill is missing from that night so I thought the chances of her being scum is better than average. Turns out I was wrong, but I didn't lie about anything.

You just trusting me on that stuff for no reason and blaming me for it now is scummy as fuck btw
I only half trusted you until the mechs work against you.
3 from you, xadlin, tweet and Rej

Tweets play is bothering me more and more as the game goes by. I still don’t have an explanation for why he threw his roleblock claim away if he’s town though
That’s 4 not 3.
why do u have rej as scum now, did u explain that?
He was always there as I explained earlier, only sub you in because I thought your defense of Nat was scummy.
He’s there for me but more from lack of a read than anything.
i considered this, but also they remove his vote which was going to go for tweet so its a win win for them

ur vote would not go on tweet easily so they kept u alive

im alive likely cuz odd/psychic may go after me

positionally speaking BPD was pretty much the best kill
You are looking better after the Nat flip
Why should I listen to my scumread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back