Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
@Hans Tweetenberg you claimed to have roleblock Nat, this is the one of the main reason I was sure she was scum. Why did you lie???

@Xadlin can you explain your no results on Nat? She flipped vanilla. Why does she have no results?

@Rej thoughts on the whole nat flipping town?
I’m telling ya I don’t know! I got no result. This is the most unluckiest turn of me being tracker ever.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
@Hans Tweetenberg you claimed to have roleblock Nat, this is the one of the main reason I was sure she was scum. Why did you lie???

@Xadlin can you explain your no results on Nat? She flipped vanilla. Why does she have no results?

Wdym why did I lie? I blocked her and a kill is missing from that night so I thought the chances of her being scum is better than average. Turns out I was wrong, but I didn't lie about anything.

You just trusting me on that stuff for no reason and blaming me for it now is scummy as fuck btw

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

no u just need to learn to read and listen (i know telling someone to read is ironic for me lol)

xadlin got "your target visited none" on nat

and tweet blocking nat does not outright mean that she is the killer and she stopped a kill. we told u this multiple times..

Grammaton

Consigliere
Gram, you said Nat and I were the scum team. Do you still believe that? Who are your scum team now?

3 from you, xadlin, tweet and Rej

Tweets play is bothering me more and more as the game goes by. I still don’t have an explanation for why he threw his roleblock claim away if he’s town though

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I want you to make your case on who you think is scum

You’re playing like cannon fodder who wants to be bussed atm, and it makes no sense at face value
Psychic/Rej are lock scum from my POE

Final scum would have to be either Xadlin or you

Idk what kind of case you want me to make tbh

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Psychic/Rej are lock scum from my POE

Final scum would have to be either Xadlin or you

Idk what kind of case you want me to make tbh
you only need 1 more mislynch for victory. the easiest mislynch wud be the town in rej/psychic/xadlin

u wont even need gram mislynch, so including him here is probably townish

Grammaton

Consigliere
Lynch xadlin?

if he’s town then fuck it that means someone I had pretty much lock town is scum and I’ve lost anyway

If I lose to him and he survives the game by just botching results every day and then going to work, I’m going to be unhappy, diplomatically speaking

Grammaton

Consigliere
Also something else to consider

BPD is a stump, scum know this

He’s going to be a confirmed voice and tweet is his direction

Grammaton

Consigliere
CraigPelton
Town- haven’t felt anything to bad about him. Comes in pokes and does a good job.

5 - TSworder
Neutral-as if this moment, sword has less posts then me. I know I am on nr35 in replies against yours 365, but people that coast and show up now and then makes me suspicious. I might have missed of sword was confirmed town or something but if not, I’m having him lean scum,

6 - Black Pegged Dragon
Town- seems to be trust worthy. Made good calls so far.

7 - Ekkologix
Town- I believe you are town, since you are invested in rooting out anyones intent and alignment. Tho you are a very good chameleon, but nonetheless I trust you.

8 - T-Pein™
Leaning scum- due to TP’s heel nature and since I got no result from him, I’m a bit sus on him. He claims vanilla. Either I’ve been blocked or he has a ability that makes it so he can’t be tracked or investigated. Could be for good or evil, but atm I think it’s scummy

9 - Psychic
Neutral-psychic comes in and gets involved now and then. More posts then me and tries to get involved and dig. Feel better about psych then sword.

10 - Xadlin
Town- I have used my 2 tracking shot and got 1 left which I will use for next night. I’ve been busy with work and try to be active during my breaks when I have Wi-Fi and when I arrive back home and do checkup before bed (which I’m doing right now)
Im town and I admit it’s embarrassing since I’ve played mafia before, I have no newbie excuse and try my best to check back, try to figure out and get back into terms and stuff in the game.

11 - Grammaton
Town- good at helping and probing questions

14 - Hans Tweetenberg
Leaning town- liked their posts and how they get involved. Tho 2 trackers? Not sure about that.

15 - Natalija
Neutral or scum- nat shows up and leaves their replies. Nothing to bad or good. I myself can understand time constraints and stuff tho for some reason I’ve never gotten the good feeling for them in this game.
Call it gut feeling but I don’t feel good about this one

16 - Odd
Neutral- was odd confirmed town? Cause I still feel sus about his “am 100% town guys” comment in early game. But it might have just been flux and for fun so I might just be over exaggerating.

Interesting that xadlin directly raises a comparison between psychic and Rej, unprompted in this post …

According to this readlist, xadlin would now fancy a scum team of Rej, psychic and odd …

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Also something else to consider

BPD is a stump, scum know this

He’s going to be a confirmed voice and tweet is his direction
i considered this, but also they remove his vote which was going to go for tweet so its a win win for them

ur vote would not go on tweet easily so they kept u alive

im alive likely cuz odd/psychic may go after me

positionally speaking BPD was pretty much the best kill

Emil

V.I.P. Member
rej shud be pretty much locked too after that fiasco yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back