• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
Sorry Ekko
Glitch Smoking GIF by Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Your reads were so on point this game.

GG scum team.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Rej i even extended u a last reservation leg to stand on by saying sworder looked townie so didnt wanna lynch u before xadlin

literally the votes were 3 on u and all i needed to do was hammer lol

tbh we lowkey win if sworder didnt sub out :heston

Ratchet

@Ratchet can i get some sort of MVP or HM as a consolation prize i dont think my reads were bad outside of cp who i came around to town reading b4 his death

:heston
I have to dock points for your CP tunnel - with the Godfsther flip, one that explicitly only affected alignment investigations, you knew there had to be an alignment investigation in the game, and CP was uncounterclaimed with no role flips janitored. That meant he was confirmed town.

I think your play over the last few days was better, but I currently have Tweet MVP, Psychic and Magic HMs.

Natalija

Divine Departure
@Rej i even extended u a last reservation leg to stand on by saying sworder looked townie so didnt wanna lynch u before xadlin

literally the votes were 3 on u and all i needed to do was hammer lol

tbh we lowkey win if sworder didnt sub out :heston
Don't forget you helped the whole scum team hammer me :jerrykek

Magic

Resplendent
Ha, that reminds me. @Magic what the fuck we're you doing all game? Did you get your wincon confused with a mafia one? Playing for the wrong team the whole time. I had you as town and never voted you or named you scum but there was no way to defend you.

m8 im the last person you should ever be trying to @

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Apart from being a no good dirty simp your reads were really quite good imo
i wasnt a simp either i scum read psychic lol

i defended nat cuz i town read her

aint no dirty simp

:zilla2:

rej was the missing piece

tweet > xadlin > rej/psychic was the correct PoE. just needed rej to play like a human and its game solved lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Don't forget you helped the whole scum team hammer me :jerrykek
ofcourse i did, none was listening

rej was voting me
odd was perma tunneling u
gram was the only one i had working with me lol

BPD wanted tweet so he was too. 4 of us arent enough to hammer, we needed odd and rej with us

Magic

Resplendent
i wasnt a simp either i scum read psychic lol

you were remember when i casing and pushing psychic the first two phases and you wrote out entire paragraph defenses for her and all she did was come in and said "ya what he said".

that was the bad part. you arrived at the right answer tho!

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think I’ll get banned if I say what I think but gj ekko, I feel bad cause I couldn’t possibly see Rej as town, which meant I always had doubt over tweet/xadlin and I knew you wouldn’t go for psychic

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Good game scum Team!

It seems that this game was won by scum acting from sidelines while active town players were going at each other.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
you were remember when i casing and pushing psychic the first two phases and you wrote out entire paragraph defenses for her and all she did was come in and said "ya what he said".

that was the bad part. you arrived at the right answer tho!
had her null day 1, then moved her town, then back to scum

if i cant read her obv town again as usual im gna be more midnful of that. usually i find her pretty quickly

Magic

Resplendent
I think I’ll get banned if I say what I think but gj ekko, I feel bad cause I couldn’t possibly see Rej as town, which meant I always had doubt over tweet/xadlin and I knew you wouldn’t go for psychic

odd/rej played with zero consideration for their team while doing their own shit.

rej in particular seemingly read nothing then concluded all scum were town and you two were town so it's hard to blame anyone for thinking he's scum.

that said you didn't have the best game either and your push of me on day 2 was particularly bad. not in the sense you misread me, in the sense you refused to at all work with me and when i said "hypothetically try to solve with me in a world where im town" you didn't and instead asked me to explain why i can't be teamed with anyone.

Rej

Preeminent
so was Xadlin actually a scumtracker or the redirector?
gg scum, I tried to unify town by earlier townreading Nat and Gram but it was to no avail, even after being part of lynching the Godfather or the Serial Killer.
Wasn't able to do more, that Nat town flip really demotivated me too this phase, maybe that's why I kept tunneling Ekko.
GG scum. And thanks Ratchet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back