• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I think I’ll get banned if I say what I think but gj ekko, I feel bad cause I couldn’t possibly see Rej as town, which meant I always had doubt over tweet/xadlin and I knew you wouldn’t go for psychic
its not even ur fault

think about it

we lynch xadlin today

i die

lynch rej tomorrow = still lose lol

even if u lynch psychic tomorrw

u or odd die

lynch rej in f3 still lose

the win needed to come from rej. he literally has the game in the palm of his hand. easiest solve in history

sworder staying wud be alot better

anyway next lol

wp. glad we were able to work together atleast once. wuda felt alot better if we won

Natalija

Divine Departure
He had no choice, either he hammered you or it was goito a no lynch.

I think Ekko should get honorable mention.
Not really, we could have had plenty of time to discuss. It's just that he's permanently impatient, and that's horrible for majority.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so was Xadlin actually a scumtracker or the redirector?
gg scum, I tried to unify town by earlier townreading Nat and Gram but it was to no avail, even after being part of lynching the Godfather or the Serial Killer.
Wasn't able to do more, that Nat town flip really demotivated me too this phase, maybe that's why I kept tunneling Ekko.
GG scum. And thanks Ratchet!
u tunneled the one person defending nat and being hesitant about lynching u in lylo, its just one of them games lol

ggs

Magic

Resplendent
Not really, we could have had plenty of time to discuss. It's just that he's permanently impatient, and that's horrible for majority.
no it isn't. outside of lylo it should never come down to deadline. there's a reason it isn't deadline. accurate and hard conclusions that you act on and get people to agree with tends to offer better results than letting shit just play out until the end.

rej and odd weren't going to budge no matter how much time elapsed.

Magic

Resplendent
u tunneled the one person defending nat and being hesitant about lynching u in lylo, its just one of them games lol

ggs

he also tried saying you were scummy for not thinking xaldin could be scum tracker while you were voting him and saying he was scum lol.

Natalija

Divine Departure
no it isn't. outside of lylo it should never come down to deadline. there's a reason it isn't deadline. accurate and hard conclusions that you act on and get people to agree with tends to offer better results than letting shit just play out until the end.

rej and odd weren't going to budge no matter how much time elapsed.
I guess again we disagree on that. Imo time and reconsideration >>>

Emil

V.I.P. Member
well helping people move their PoE is something ive been trying to work on so i ddint wanna deny them ur flip

that said, i wasnt rly okay with it and none wanted to go anywhere

psychic's PoE progression was rly lame

a shame odd left the game too, his sage insights might have been helpful

rej having no time to play gave scum an easy end game

Rej

Preeminent

ggs
well you made me ignore you by trying to scold me, your own fault

and your voting back and forth with me was peak scummy, you could have played that better and actually just read me town earlier that day and not start spiraling some weird ass hectic stuff :whathekong

Psychic

Yennefer
you were remember when i casing and pushing psychic the first two phases and you wrote out entire paragraph defenses for her and all she did was come in and said "ya what he said".

that was the bad part. you arrived at the right answer tho!
Lol how come when Ekko defends me he gets called a simp but when he defends Nat and Aurelian, no one says anything.
Ekko just likes to defend his townreads, it’s as simple as that.
Ekko isn’t a simp in games.
you played good ^^
scum MVP
Thanks, you did too! ^^
Should get HM

Emil

V.I.P. Member
my major misstep was reading cp as scum, once he flipped im glad i was able to get my head straight into the game

this was alot closer game that ppl wud imagine given the result. only one scum flipped but the rest were all firmly in PoE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back