• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
What? No, not when you're town. And vanillas are supposed to die instead of PRs. So that's why you never defended yourself then, why anyone else ever did is a wonder.
youre asking why other people defended her when she was town?

and within the context of that post she's saying i should play more sus to live longer.

Natalija

Divine Departure
What? No, not when you're town. And vanillas are supposed to die instead of PRs. So that's why you never defended yourself then, why anyone else ever did is a wonder.
Well, I was not sure if Aureliboy was scum or not. His lack of spirit at one point convinced me he might have been, so I would never ever regret that vote. But ya I welcomed my mislynch D1 cause I thought it wouldn't have been a big deal (as opposed to later phases).

And yas, I too had issues of being dead way too fast when I'm playing overly townie, so I dialed that back a lot. It's better if people who are willing to play and solve survive, instead of others.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Me track odd, odd no visit, me vote odd.

So many clown towns these days that I just let it slide. I expect this level of incompetence from my team so I then think I have to hard carry to get a win

Natalija

Divine Departure

So many clown towns these days that I just let it slide. I expect this level of incompetence from my team so I then think I have to hard carry to get a win
Can you just play normally pls :dead

Ratchet

Did you think I was scummy day 2?
I probably would have struggled reconciling your town reads, any other answer I have can be attributed to hindsight because I already knew your role. I don't think you played poorly, hence the HM. I don't want to criticise players misreading you either though, in general I'd like to focus on the positives.

Magic

Resplendent

not cooperating with people isn't how you hard carry lol.

Magic

Resplendent
I probably would have struggled reconciling your town reads, any other answer I have can be attributed to hindsight because I already knew your role. I don't think you played poorly, hence the HM. I don't want to criticise players misreading you either though, in general I'd like to focus on the positives.
which ones?

Magic

Resplendent
Dude go read your own posts before you come talk to me about cooperation

you want to point out which?

the accusations at tpein/lethal?

town reads on raem/nat/evans?

the worst thing i did was continue sussing cp but i didnt say we should lynch there and i just found his 180 on me weird after his claim. outside and tweet pretty much everything i said was on point.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Mafia:
You are,

Hephaistos
Mafia 3-Shot Role Tracker

Mafia - Eliminate all threats to the Mafia.
3-Shot Role Tracker - You may investigate a player during the Night Phase, receiving results indicating both the abilities that they possess, as well as who they targeted that Night. You may use this ability up to three times.
You are,

Hegemone
Mafia 3-Shot Prostitute

3-Shot Prostitute - During the Night Phase, you may target a player, blocking them from using their active abilities (Prostitute is the Mafia-varient of Roleblocker). You may use this ability up to three times.
You are,

Hesperos
Mafia Goon

Goon - You have no active or passive abilities (Goon is the Mafia-varient of Vanilla).

Town:
Ocher Boulder
Town Vanilla

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town.
Vanilla - You have no active or passive abilities.
Hoary Boulder
Town Vanilla

Alphinaud Leveilleur
Town Vanilla

You are,

Etoile Grandvent
Town 1-Shot Iron 1-Shot Executioner

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town
1-Shot Iron - You will survive the first otherwise successful kill attempt on you. You will not be told when this has been consumed.
1-Shot Executioner - During the Day Phase, you may execute a player of your choosing, provided they have at least 50% of votes on them required for majority (rounded up). This will replace the lynch, and is resolved as one. To use this ability, in the game thread, type "Execute: <player>" and tag the host. You may use this ability only once during the game.

Night 1 -
CraigPelton investigates Black Pegged Dragon - Receives Innocent
Xadlin roletracks Odd - Receives 1-Shot Iron 1-Shot Executioner, Visited No One.
Psychic kills Lord Melkor - Success
Hans Tweetenberg blocks Black Pegged Dragon
T-Pein kills Evans - Success
Black Pegged Dragon kills Xadlin - Fails, is Blocked
Lord Melkor protects Grammaton

Night 2 -
CraigPelton investigates Ekkologix, receives Innocent
Psychic kills CraigPelton - Fails, is Blocked
Magic blocks Psychic
Xadlin roletracks T-Pein - Fails because of Ascetic
T-Pein kills Magic - Success

Night 3 -
Xadlin roletracks Natalija - Success, receives Vanilla, Visited No One
Psychic kills CraigPelton

Night 4 -
Psychic kills Black Pegged Dragon

Fake Claims Provided -
Mafia
- Stralswys Aisfalkwyn, Kris Highwind, Alisae Leveilleur, Estinien Varlineau, Riol Forrest, Noraxia
Serial - Iris Lunaria, Y'shtola Rhul, Liavinne
wow odd was bulltproof too? did a kill fail on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back