• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
@Ekkologix nope, I feel pretty certain Aurelian is scum and likely won’t be moving

Outside of that, strongest town reads are on tweet and Sworder as it stands

I don’t want to say any more just yet.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
If you read it, I struggle to see how your takeaway is that I bullied him, unless you don’t think I should vote or ask questions?

You literally did it to me last game.
Why should I think you are right "this time" ?
He made like 5 fluff posts and you were alresdy death tunneling.

:whathekong

Grammaton

Consigliere
You literally did it to me last game.
Why should I think you are right "this time" ?
He made like 5 fluff posts and you were alresdy death tunneling.

:whathekong

Whether I’m right or wrong isn’t really central to what I’m asking you

This reads more as you making an excuse to disregard anything I say and take the opposite stance, regardless of what it actually is. Why do that?

Grammaton

Consigliere
There’s something Aurelian did which I think you’re all disregarding:
I'm not unduly bothered by you advocating for my lynch, even as misguided as it is. I'm more annoyed you are intentionally misrepresenting my entire response to X, then having the absolute nerve to say I'm taking your words and misusing them when you started this with a strawman about me calling X scum when I said it could be scummy. I'm not going to be lynched today either way and I know what my slot is.

You need, and have failed several times now, to explain how my actions are "blatantly" scum.

This is a clear attempt to diffuse the wagon by hinting a big 3 role (cop, vig, watcher) - he leans into it again later with the ‘aw shucks, sure hope I don’t have to claim’ post

Then there’s the functionality of his role. He said that any scum role he sees will report back as a town adjacent equivalent - I think this is a very shaky claim as I find it likelier it’s an I’ll-conceived fake meant to remove the burden of ever giving incriminating results - I don’t see any reason ratchet gives such a pointless role

Grammaton

Consigliere
Nope

This game's version as Town Voyeur it won't tell me who used what on who they targeted but it will always be town flavored basically

Do you want me to copy paste what the host game me? And therefore get mod-killed because that's exactly what my role is:

- I can target a player and see who they targeted but it won't tell me what action they did
- all their actions will come back town flavored (killer as vig, role cop as cop, etc...)

For reference

The sum of this is that it’s delivered in such a way as to not incriminate scum actions - I feel the more natural thought process if you are town drawing such an abomination of a role is to question wtf you’re supposed to do with it, not proudly puff your chest out and declare it a town power role (that gives misleading results)

???

Grammaton

Consigliere
Why do you mean why?
I have zero confidence in you.
If he flips scum then you get a T-Pein point.
Only way I vote aurelian is if he is -1 a minute before the deadline.

So to clarify, whatever I say, you will just take the opposite position, regardless of what it actually is

You’re a sad sack of shit, you know that?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
So to clarify, whatever I say, you will just take the opposite position, regardless of what it actually is

You’re a sad sack of shit, you know that?

Prove yourself.
I ain't gonna mindlessly sheep you.
Specially not after you mislynched me last game...
I have my own reads.

TSworder

Majin
this entire argument seems predicated on a completely false timeline of events, from both sides lol
Good catch
My take here is that Grammaton voted Aurelian for reactions, and then when he was asked about it, he started talking about events that happened shortly after his initial vote. I don't think it's a big deal, but somehow both Aurelian and Grammaton started pointing at the same "reason“, aka the little conversation between Aurelian and BPD, and they both forgot about Gramm's vote and its order in this convo.
I'm at page 19 and have them at null so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back