• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I parked a vote for the most certain lynch, that’s how majority works @Aurelian

*Aurelian says we can’t no lynch*
*votes himself*
Also Aurelian: “how dare you park your vote when a lynch seems certain?!”

Lmao

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What’s happening with the game thread?
nat the town is in state of hyper sensitivity now. they will immediatly hang anyone playing awol or not solving

i suggest u post seriously pls. we r desperately looking for the correct answer. hungry fangs want to prey on scum

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic need more from you pal, you’re lacking in ideas how to proceed here
Well I'm not lying about having come down with a fever and I thought you were just reaction baiting. Aurelian is the most sensible finish rather than attempting to make a new wagon with 3 hours left

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Look at several of his past posts asking me to vote you out of self-preservation or his belief your scum
He asks it a lot

You really aren't town in this game, I bet you will be happy with my lynch, vig Craig and then shift it at Magic or T-Pein :lul
nah I have him on ignore

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I parked a vote for the most certain lynch, that’s how majority works @Aurelian

*Aurelian says we can’t no lynch*
*votes himself*
Also Aurelian: “how dare you park your vote when a lynch seems certain?!”

Lmao
I'm not being contradictory. My issue with you is this sudden onset of activity comes at the very final hours of day 1, you've mostly lurked, and done nothing else except say before you were happy the top two lynch wagons were me and BPD.

And not much else. I can at least understand where Ekko, Craig, Magic, Grammaton, or any other players are coming from you.

But you have not done anything.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Well I'm not lying about having come down with a fever and I thought you were just reaction baiting. Aurelian is the most sensible finish rather than attempting to make a new wagon with 3 hours left

Sensible? Maybe but that’s not what I’m asking for

Natalija

Divine Departure
I'm not being contradictory. My issue with you is this sudden onset of activity comes at the very final hours of day 1, you've mostly lurked, and done nothing else except say before you were happy the top two lynch wagons were me and BPD.

And not much else. I can at least understand where Ekko, Craig, Magic, Grammaton, or any other players are coming from you.

But you have not done anything.
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back