• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
wasnt psychic the one who said aurelian shud be resolved so we dont have to deal with same stuff day 2?

my impression is she preferred magic's direction but settled for aurelian to achieve a lynch

dont rly think thats inherently scummy

Magic

Resplendent
wasnt psychic the one who said aurelian shud be resolved so we dont have to deal with same stuff day 2?

my impression is she preferred magic's direction but settled for aurelian to achieve a lynch

dont rly think thats inherently scummy
You have your timeliness wrong and are now over posting incorrect information which only fucks up the thread.

The aurelian needing to be resolved was before her vote and wanting to pressure me. That came after.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
She was on me not aurelian
she moved from him to u, and moved back to him iirc no?

or is my timeline inaccurate

her stance was clear - resolve aurelian, aka get his flip to progress game forward

but her scum reads were - you tpein and nat, not aurelian

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Magic seems off this game but I would need to see more from him before I write him off as scum, I don't really like Odd's entrance. I don't mind going in that direction over Aurelian. Although I don't want to see Aurelian vs Gram next dayphase either. I feel it's better to resolve his slot now.

magic - scum lean/feels off
Odd - scum lean
Aurelian - needs to be resolved
Nat - says alot but nothing substantial
Lethal - something about him feels off
here is the post @Magic

she even has odd as scum
nat as scum / nothing substantial
you and lethal as feel off or scum

aurelian was merely a need to be resolved slot. it wasnt her priority. she just doesnt wanna see aurelian vs gram next day so want it resolved. its not scummy thought process at all

actually have strong town read on psychic now

Magic

Resplendent
here is the post @Magic

she even has odd as scum
nat as scum / nothing substantial
you and lethal as feel off or scum

aurelian was merely a need to be resolved slot. it wasnt her priority. she just doesnt wanna see aurelian vs gram next day so want it resolved. its not scummy thought process at all

actually have strong town read on psychic now
I'm aware. Again you have your timeliness wrong and it's running my patience.

She said this, she votes him, then I pressure her, she accuses me of omgus then votes tpein and in the same post votes me.

Now she's on nat as it's viable alternative wagon.

There is no spinning that aurelian post as a good one.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
this was before the post i just brought back to magic

her stance never changed. she said she had other priorities before aurelian. that never changed

she was also mistaken regarding aurelian saying he can stop lynch. he didnt mean it role wise

Magic

Resplendent
I will have a reaction when I see his flip. Why are you so confidant he is town? You obviously got TMI.

How did it felt weird? He had votes on him and I didnt want to read another dayphase of Gram vs Aurelian. You also voted him at the time.
The reads list was in response to Ekko's question. It was intended to be blunt and only offer alternatives to the lynch, not meant to be an actual read list. Why are you panicking? Was your whole scum team on there?

Who are the two omgus? I don't think anyone has sus me besides you. If anything, You and Ream omgus me!

I don't like the way he's been acting at all. Sure, his slot deserves pressure.

[Change vote lynch T-Pein]

I concur.

This is absurd. How is CP stating his reads all of a sudden makes me special??? Why are you so confidant CP is town?

I scumread you from the start. You literally OMGUS me. I think you're mafia and I think you're scared. You're playing very similarly to your scum meta.

1. You flip flop votes,
2. You Omgus me for scumreading you
3. TMI
4. You literally making up shit for people to sus me
5. Townreading basically everyone

[Change vote lynch Magic]

It just occured to me as I was posting that, that Magic was 100% scum.

We are lynching Magic.

There you go lying AGAIN.
I didn't replaced him from my list, he was MODKILLED.
I scumread him but I'm not 100% sure he is scum, unlike you who is 100% sure he is town.
I already explained that my list wasn't a reads list, just an alternative direction list since raem got modkilled.

Who do u scum read besides me?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm aware. Again you have your timeliness wrong and it's running my patience.

She said this, she votes him, then I pressure her, she accuses me of omgus then votes tpein and in the same post votes me.

Now she's on nat as it's viable alternative wagon.

There is no spinning that aurelian post as a good one.
no magic, i think u r trying to create a contradiction that doesnt exist and i cant allow that

Emil

V.I.P. Member
u only proved my point with that multiquote

psychic does not strongly scum read aurelian, so moving from him to nat is not bad

in fact she moved to tpein and you as well

and she made it clear she prefers odd direction over aurelian too

and labeled u and nat scum, said lethal is off

the rational she had for wanting to lynch aurelian is to resolve the aurelian vs gram topic, but aurelian wasnt her main target

i dont think any of this is scummy and i sense no contradictions. her moving to nat is perfectly justifiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back