Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RÆM

Distinguished
Our reads are indeed very aligned. I am not liking Raem as well.
You never like me. Some of you have severe PTSD or get paranoid from me simply breathing in your space.

If I went and tallied up how many times you, psy, ekko and nat naturally scum read me first thing it's going to be like 90 to 10 u scum read me.

If that's your baseline and I normally end up town you should reconsider how you are reading me because this song and dance is getting old for me. 🥱😫💦

Magic

Resplendent
i dont think he thinks that far post flip RE: bolded

also he did say that gram and BLD are scum, well, initially insulted them first before doing so. kinda wish we'd have more posts of his before gram put him in defensive mode

so u have him as 80% scum now?
He didn't say that for awhile.

And no i don't do percentages. Just letting it play out.

The X

Marvelous
What about the rest of the players? If you have a post with this already, accept my apologies
I had a town read on Melkor and Psychic that I discussed, as well as minor town reads on Tweet and CP (but I'm more on the fence with CP than Tweet). Think Raem is been no bueno. I do think I'm fine with your slot with how you dealt with Fang. Evans might be fine as well? Unironically liked Tpein's entrance a whole lot more than I liked him last game, but he could be wanting not to be another easy lynch if he did roll wolf here. Magic I'm a bit curious about? I think he has definitely been proactive, but I'd have to look at his posts closer to see how he's framing and guiding things. Ekko I initially kind of got a not so great gut feeling about; that read is in development. Xad might be town? Nat is meh. Odd is Odd. Think that covers just about everyone?

The X

Marvelous
Oh and Tsword and Lethal. I guess Tsword has been fine as well. Lethal's catchup hasn't moved me in one way or another. I'd probably say slight town on his slot, though, just because I don't sense any real fakeness from him at the moment.

The X

Marvelous
I'm definitely lacking some wolf reads here but I think there's enough meh slots for me that will sour more. I feel decent about most of my town reads.

RÆM

Distinguished
To scummy to be scum is a viable strategy to some.
Well it's what I would do irl, if the lot of you were berating him I would try to be kind.

I did say he is emotional, so I don't agree with his logic or arguments and I haven't read the lengthy back and forth between him and gramm as it looks like a waste of time to me. That's my honest input.

I'm not trying to save or manipulate anyone when I chimed in. Kill him save him not my business lol.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Well it's what I would do irl, if the lot of you were berating him I would try to be kind.

I did say he is emotional, so I don't agree with his logic or arguments and I haven't read the lengthy back and forth between him and gramm as it looks like a waste of time to me. That's my honest input.

I'm not trying to save or manipulate anyone when I chimed in. Kill him save him not my business lol.

Well given the fact you have no idea how I play, I find this to be scum indicative as surely you’d want to look into it to understand if your scum read that you conjured on me is accurate, right?

Also why did you feel compelled to clarify this was your honest input? Has some of your other input been dishonest?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Gamma, Tweet, raem, ekko are all my stronger town reads. I have Psychic and meĺkor as town leans, but I'm interested in how melkor follows up and need to ekkos posts.

Raem makes essentially vibe reads and tries to stick up.for what he sees as injustice a lot. He's defending aurelian in a similar vein he defended you as town in monster hunter mafia and felt that was unfair too. Also he reads on vibes which checks out with how I've seen him read players the last two games.
Hmmm

I don't think he's as obvtown as he was in MHW but then again I think I might have felt the same way about him in that game. Ima give him more time at least.

[Unvote]

RÆM

Distinguished
Well given the fact you have no idea how I play, I find this to be scum indicative as surely you’d want to look into it to understand if your scum read that you conjured on me is accurate, right?

Also why did you feel compelled to clarify this was your honest input? Has some of your other input been dishonest?
You can search my posts I said nothing about you.

You need to chill my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back