Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Magic you can’t allow this

if you don't see the consequences of almost no lynching with a minute to spare then there's issues. the cfd provided useful information at almost the cost of day and then let strung until the end. that shit is beyond bad in terms of consequence to town. how do you not see that.

Day 1 - Final Vote Count

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
unvote
vote Aurelian

to avoid no-lynch
Majority Reached

Magic » Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian > Black Pegged Dragon > None > Aurelian
Evans » T-Pein > CraigPelton > Aurelian > Natalija
Lord Melkor » Magic
TSworder » Magic > None > Aurelian
CraigPelton » Evans > Aurelian > T-Pein > None > Aurelian > Black Pegged Dragon > T-Pein > Natalija
Grammaton » Aurelian > None > Natalija > None > Aurelian
Aurelian » Grammaton > None > Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian
Black Pegged Dragon » Aurelain
RAEM » Black Pegged Dragon > T-Pein
Hans Tweetenberg » RAEM > None > Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelien > None > Natalja
Ekkologix » CraigPelton > Natalija
T-Pein » RAEM None > Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian
Odd » T-Pein > Aurelian > Natalija
Xadlin » Odd > Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian
Psychic » Aurelian > T-Pein > Magic > Natalija
Natalija » Aurelian
Lethal » Aurelian

Aurelian - 9 (Black Pegged Dragon, Natalija, Lethal, TSworder, Xadlin, Magic, Grammaton, T-Pein, CraigPelton)
Natalija - 6 (Aurelian, Evans, Psychic, Ekkologix, Hans Tweetenberg, Odd)
Magic - 1(Lord Melkor)

Aurelian will be lynched.

Last edited:

Grammaton

Consigliere
if you don't see the consequences of almost no lynching with a minute to spare then there's issues. the cfd provided useful information at almost the cost of day and then let strung until the end. that shit is beyond bad in terms of consequence to town. how do you not see that.

When you stop enabling shit selfish cunt play, I will too

End of Day 1

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
A Miqo'te, nameless and without title or renown, found herself in the prison. Why she was here, no one could say, but that it was a wicked whim of fate to put the fledgling adventurer here long before she was suitably equipped. A spider-like figure had stalked her through the gates, and at last, made its presence known to her.

"I am Pandæmonium, and all paths lead through me!"

Thus ended the would-be Warrior of Light's adventure.

Aurelian - Zomi Raksha, a Town 2-Shot Voyeur, was lynched.
It is Night 1. Day 2 will begin in 24 hours.

RÆM - Thancred Waters, a Town Vanilla, was Modkilled.

You are,

Zomi Raksha
Town 2-Shot Voyeur

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town.
2-Shot Voyeur - You may investigate a player during the Night Phase, receiving results indicating which abilities were used on the target last night, but not who used them. You may use this ability twice, and for the purposes of your results, you will receive town-aligned versions of roles by default (example, Vigilante instead of Killer).

Thancred Waters
Town Vanilla

Vanilla - You have no active or passive abilities.

Last edited:
Day 2

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
In the Eastern wing, a primal of Doman descent was lurking. Why she was here, no one knew, and no one could truly say she even existed back when the world was unsundered, yes here she was none the less.

Two more deaths were found, with a solitary nightbloom placed next to them. Pandæmonium returned to silence.

Evans, Rail Chaser, Town 2-Shot Motivator was killed
Lord Melkor, Erimi Yukita, Town 3-Shot Doctor was killed.

It's Day 2. With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Countdown

You are,

Rail Chaser
Town 2-Shot Motivator

2-Shot Motivator - During the Night Phase, you may motivate a player. This will allow that player to take an additional action. In the event of a motivated ability being limited-shot, an extra shot will not be consumed. You may use this ability twice.
You are,

Erimi Yukita
Town 3-Shot Doctor

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town
3-Shot Doctor - During the Night Phase, you may protect a player, making them immune to destructive effects for that Night. You may use this ability up to 3 times.

Last edited:

Magic

Resplendent
Well that's all no Bueno.

I hope evans wasn't the vig shot.

I still don't think nat is scum nor going there for the phase.

vote cp

Gonna go with this.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
So I take this as you being on Nats scum team, thanks for making that easy.

Actual town gather around me, the scums overplayed their hand yesterday and they are all currently findable. We hang Nat today and she’s flipping scum, we get Gram from there, a couple others from Aur wagon and one sneaky little fucker on the Nat wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back