• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
He wont

Nat is almost certainly scum in my book. If she flips first it will embolden him to think he’s right on you and I. That’s why on a tactical level it’s better to hit one of the other 2 today so that you might persuade him to drop his tunnel

Again, think it through
so nat's teammates want to flip her to unleash odd onto us? that wud mean sm1 like psychic is bussing nat?

i guess lets start with this. can u sell me on tweet being town? u know him the most

scum nat is a bit different than this tbh, tho her voting xadlin over tweet today is terrible

i can come around to voting rej for sure. if we flip him scum odd might have a chance of heart

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
7KU7Fqx.png

do u think i shud compromise on nat with them and just call it a day?

odd isnt gna share his PoE if nat flips town so i have zero way of knowing it

if we r flipping a town today it has to be nat/tweet, otherwise only flip scum. flipping a town thats not nat/tweet means its gg next day

which is why logically speaking the best lynch today is to resolve this static nat tweet

my vote is on tweet goes first, BUT im willing to compromise and vote nat if it helps the rest reach the same point
What are you even talking about, why do we need to flip a townie

Emil

V.I.P. Member
What are you even talking about, why do we need to flip a townie
i mean it in a sense of if we flip any of rej, tweet, xadlin, nat, psychic and they r town, it will be a disaster unless its tweet/nat in that case its not THAT bad of a disaster

flipping a town rej, xadlin, psychic loses the game 99% of the time

flipping a town tweet/nat doesnt

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I don't even know what to argue with people about, everybody is just spouting their individual brand of nonsense. So all I really can do is vote the person who during the night I blocked them, there was only one kill and it was claimed by the SK

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
i mean it in a sense of if we flip any of rej, tweet, xadlin, nat, psychic and they r town, it will be a disaster unless its tweet/nat in that case its not THAT bad of a disaster

flipping a town rej, xadlin, psychic loses the game 99% of the time

flipping a town tweet/nat doesnt
I can't say I understand

Emil

V.I.P. Member
basically what im saying is lynching between nat and tweet today is the lowest risk play, assuming the remaining players will be able to take the flips and genuinely solve the game

but since gram brought the point with odd, now it makes flipping nat/tweet today a bit riskier. in that event im down to flip in psychic/rej/xadlin, which is also risky but has higher chance of finding scum and convincing odd

does this make sense?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ekko and BPD are town

Gram and Odd are almost certainly town

Which leaves Nat, Rej, Xadlin, Psychic

I don't think it's Xadlin so my team is pretty much set

Then we’re in agreement

It’s lylo because odd is convinced that ekko and I are scum, so if you disagree with that and you think odd is town, you see the problem?

Grammaton

Consigliere
so nat's teammates want to flip her to unleash odd onto us? that wud mean sm1 like psychic is bussing nat?

i guess lets start with this. can u sell me on tweet being town? u know him the most

scum nat is a bit different than this tbh, tho her voting xadlin over tweet today is terrible

i can come around to voting rej for sure. if we flip him scum odd might have a chance of heart

Ask psychic to make the case on nat

Ask nat to respond to whatever psychic has drummed up so far

Their interactions are faker than a football bat

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I’m so good at mafia that I can teach others to be better at it than I am

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Aurelian - 9 (Black Pegged Dragon, Natalija, Lethal, TSworder, Xadlin, Magic, Grammaton, T-Pein, CraigPelton)
Natalija - 6 (Aurelian, Evans, Psychic, Ekkologix, Hans Tweetenberg, Odd)
Magic - 1(Lord Melkor)
@Grammaton could u explain this though? psychic wanted nat lynched in day 1

they committed to bussing since then?

psychic didnt really have a reason to say aurelian feels townie and then vote his counter wagon, who happen to be nat (her hypothetical teammate)

she even got heat for saying that

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm down for Nat or Tweet this day. I do think Rej hasn't made a lot of sense and do think he's probably wolf, but I feel more confident lynching within Nat or Tweet right now.
we're in agreement, particularly because i belive nat is town and tweet is scum, the opposite of gram

gram's point however is if we lynch nat and she flips scum then the game can be over if odd is town since hes always voting me and gram

Natalija

Divine Departure
It'll be another million years before Psy makes a case.

I'm the only one of the "suspects" who actually had an interaction with the GF on D1 and who voted him D2 unprompted. Unless someone can explain that, I shouldn't be even considered.
I say unprompted because it happened years before the claim, unlike Rej who came in afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back