Event Finding Nina

Use this prefix to host events.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I’ve fixed up the char sheets, put them on a threadmark, a lot as much as I can for now. If you spot any errors let me know

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Two things before we start,
1 Ruffles bonus items
2 Out of combat, you can guarantee yourself the next actiion by posting the word dibs before the other party members

Last edited:

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Updated and ready, the next post by me will be the adventure starting

The quest begins

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Finding Nina
A DnD 5th edition adventure by Odd

The story so far.....

The people of Crossroads village have awoken to the most terrible news, local girl Nina Hirschley was abducted during the night by the evil word wizard Cruciverbius. Why her and what exactly he plans to do nobody can fathom, all they know is that she’s currently still alive and being held prisoner somewhere within the colossal fortress of the mad mage.

evil-crossward-wizard.png

The people of the village don’t stand a chance against Cruciverbius so a call for hired help was sent out and your team answered first. The mayor of Crossroads village has tasked you adventurers three with finding Nina and bringing her back home safely.

image.png

You guys wasted no time and began swiftly travelling directly to his lair and you soon come to the dungeon, a perfectly square, miles long, jet black, flat topped absolute behemoth of a building. It's presence here impossible, seemingly constructed from a solitary stone slab too big to exist. It looms high above you all blocking out the sun.

You scout the perimeter of the fortress looking for a way in and for hours you find nothing until eventually one of you notice something strange at about a bit past halfway down the westernmost wall that has to be what you're seeking. @Sigismund @Ruffles @Ekkologix your time has come.

The entance is blackstone, the words begone, elfin, decay and excess carved out of it.

Last edited:

Emil

THE CATALYST
V.I.P. Member
"First job in a while eh lads?! Those common folks in the village seemed extremely terrified..

I say we barge in, get the girl, then get the hell outta here. Unless one of you smartasses has a better plan.

This cucumber wizard must be some sort of a wildling giant to live in here.

Man, I hate those pesky mages. They disgust me.

err..

'course except for you Shahem, you are cool.

(freaking spellbook rat...)"

Last edited:
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Odd

Emil

THE CATALYST
V.I.P. Member
"Door looks pitch black.

I ain't breaking one of my precious daggers trying to crack it.

@Odd use an insight check to search for keyholes or any secret buttons or weird objects on the wall near the door.

Those mages aren't as smart as they think."

Last edited:
  • Popcorn

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Feel free to try whatever you want in game and ask me any questions you have out of game (in a spoiler tag would be sweet). Along with the party interacting you've already started doing.

Popcorn emoji means I've seen the post and I approve

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Door looks pitch black.

I ain't breaking one of my precious daggers trying to crack it.

@Odd use an insight check to search for keyholes or any secret buttons or weird objects on the wall near the door.

Those mages aren't as smart as they think.
Go ahead and roll me a d20 and add proficiencies

Emil

THE CATALYST
V.I.P. Member
You two work on the gameplan. I'll work out how hard we'll have to hit this door thing to break it by hitting it until it breaks. Be right back
"You got a hammer on you? I am looking for a way in without brute force but I don't know if I'll find anything.

If only our wizard was useful enough to teleport us to the other side of this door"

Last edited:
  • Popcorn

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
D20 + 0 Insight Modifier + 2 Proficiency

15 +2 = 17
You scrutinise the solid black wall in and around where the words are carved out and you find no keyholes or secret buttons, you do however spot a smaller carving close by. This time its numbers and you can read 3, 3

Emil

THE CATALYST
V.I.P. Member
"Oh right those eery carvings on the door

They seem to be some... mage runes?

Oh well... I don't speak 'idiot'

Will leave the translation to our mage friend here."

Last edited:

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Oh right those eery carvings on the door

They seem to be some... mage runes?

Oh well... I don't speak 'idiot'

Will leave the translation to our mage friend here.
There is no door, just solid rock with a couple of carvings upon it

Sigismund

The ignorant words from the imbecilic Barbarian were something to be paid no mind to, Shahem moved forward to see the rock clearly. Before him was the Blackstone, the 4 words etched into its surface and the carvings that the Barbarian was by. With a cast of Prestidigitation, a series of sparks and embers floated in the air before Shahem to illuminate the entire Blackstone

"a bit of light may help with investigation "

Shahem wants to roll Arcana to see if the Blackstone is magical at all @Odd

• Popcorn
Back