Event Finding Nina

Use this prefix to host events.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
The ignorant words from the imbecilic Barbarian were something to be paid no mind to, Shahem moved forward to see the rock clearly. Before him was the Blackstone, the 4 words etched into its surface and the carvings that the Barbarian was by. With a cast of Prestidigitation, a series of sparks and embers floated in the air before Shahem to illuminate the entire Blackstone

"a bit of light may help with investigation "

Shahem wants to roll Arcana to see if the Blackstone is magical at all @Odd
The lights sure are pretty but they fail to reveal anything further about the blackstone wall, you have determined that it's only the four words and the smaller 3, 3 are the only carvings to be found here.

Unsatisfied with the result you try to recall if there's anything useful you may know about the strange blackstone. Roll me a d20 Arcana check

Last edited:

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
"begone
elfin
decay
excess
3 3

What do those have in common?"

• Popcorn
Reactions: Odd

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Keklord is aware of his lack of mental capabilities and does not expect to be able to solve the mystery of the carvings on his own. He reaches into his backpack to grab a torch and a lighter.

"Ah we'll do it the good ol' way then. Burn them all!!!"

aerys-targaryen-burn-them-all.gif

I would like to attempt to burn / apply fire to the blackstone @Odd

• Popcorn

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Keklord is aware of his lack of mental capabilities and does not expect to be able to solve the mystery of the carvings on his own. He reaches into his backpack to grab a torch and a lighter.

"Ah we'll do it the good ol' way then. Burn them all!!!"

aerys-targaryen-burn-them-all.gif

I would like to attempt to burn / apply fire to the blackstone @Odd
A lighter in medieval fantasy world? Nah mate, that doesn't exist. I thought you were part dragon, just cough on the torch

Emil

V.I.P. Member
"Does this gibberish carved on the door mean anything to you guys? I would like to head back home before nightfall"

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
You bring flame to the carvings and nothing at all happens, the blackstone doesn't even get warm.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
A lighter in medieval fantasy world? Nah mate, that doesn't exist. I thought you were part dragon, just cough on the torch
I was referring to the tinderbox. My brain is too fried to think

• Catfeels

Emil

V.I.P. Member
"Someone move this stone before I piss meself"

Keklord would like to push the stone out of the way using his brute strength

• Popcorn

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Keklord sits down and squeezes every ounce of brain power he has. He rushes into any idea that comes into his mind and blurts it out loud

"I got it!"

"One of the 3 words is an excessive word and must be omitted. This makes the number of the words match with '3, 3'"

"We should omit the word 'Excess'... somehow"

• Popcorn

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Roll me a d20 Strength check please
Keklord pushes the stone like he is about to give birth to a dragon.

1d20 + Strength Mod (5) + Proficiency (2)

13 + 5 + 2 = 20

• git gud

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Keklord pushes the stone like he is about to give birth to a dragon.

1d20 + Strength Mod (5) + Proficiency (2)

13 + 5 + 2 = 20
You look foolish as you use all of your strength to push against the miles wide solid stone fortress that unsurprisingly doesn't budge an inch. You think you heard a little chuckle come from your squire

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
@Sigismund with your knowledge of the magic arts you figure that this whole fortress was created by a Wish spell and is most llkely completely indestructible

Back