Fire Force and Adolla Shit

Basically what King and Pax said
Planet Level bar minimum with Uni arguments

There are Universal Arguments but at the end of the day, that's what they are.
Death's influence as far as everyone's Pyrokinetic Abilities he's taken including Shinra's couldn't reach Arthur despite him basically being just outside of Earth's Exosphere.
That's why I don't believe at all in the Universal Arguments since it doesn't work with the last scene if Adolla's reach is that far.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Adolla's influence wanes as you exit the atmosphere of the planet. Arthur didn't lose his powers at first because he was on the moon, out of reach of Death (the new god who could take even Shinra's powers away)

For those that don't get where they got that shit from:

What's so bad about this is that it was extremely obvious SB only did this to shit on ORT because the literal next thread that had Shinrabanshoman face someone and they brought in this argument, it instantly got hosed down and you have to this day people in SB who didn't drink the Kool-Aid bring this up to mock those who do this.

And I will make damn sure people here know this and remember it.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Like niggas go "universal shinra"
but cant name a single feat he does that puts him at that level
"b-b-b-but adolla"
Adolla existing isnt a feat
the moon and stars across the universe aren't normal stars anymore because of the last Great Cataclysm
Adolla is described as the universe's will
the very laws of physics were changed (refer to the first point) and pi was made solvable
Shinra clowns on said Adolla/the Evangelist

Seems pretty obvious to me:mjpls

Back