Fire Force and Adolla Shit

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Paxton, you keep proving you lack reading comprehension and as much as you dog Spacebattles, you unironically think like the absolute worst of them...
Nothing you have shown have proven your thesis in any fashion and we have constantly talked to you point blank how nothing you stated lines up(If The Evangelist is literally Adolla itself, there is no goddamned way Shinrabanshoman should have won nor The Evangelist needed to be so elaborate to cause the Great Cataclysm), you then immediately go and pull panels out without context and even THEN, those panels are still absolutely terrible(You literally pulled out a simple panel that Shinra, a person who is literally born to be the equivalent of Jesus Christ is explaining to Haumea that Instinct and Consciousness are contradictory even to the Collective Unconsciousness of Humanity... to Shinrabanshoman somehow transcending Adolla itself... so does that mean Death double ascended?!)

And then you do the equivalent of plugging your eyes and screaming to avoid hearing the truth.

The Evangelist is only one part of the whole of Adolla, she is not literally The Adolla itself
and stop saying that shit is an outlier but what you are saying, we have dogged people for worse than this. We go by feats before statements and only take statements when they fit the feats and Shinrabanshoman nor The Evangelist has shown jack and of shit of Universal Influence.
Ironic considering the literal stonewalling you're doing without actually posting any evidence from the manga itself.

If the Evangelist is NOT Adolla, back the claim up with evidence, like I've doing this entire thread for everything I've said.

I literally just posted a panel of Adolla affecting the entire universe.
dronejets.png

Last edited:
Ironic considering the literal stonewalling you're doing without actually posting any evidence from the manga itself.

If the Evangelist is NOT Adolla, back the claim up with evidence, like I've doing this entire thread.

...You aren't posting evidence yourself, you are literally posting parts of the manga and then somehow interpret them wholly different than what the page itself states.
You somehow took Shinra arguing with Haumea over how instinct and consciousness can contradict each other unknowingly even for a Collective Unconsciousness and somehow took that as Shinra becoming stronger than Adolla itself.

I don't need to say anything more when your "proof" is shit and literally runs counter to how the series goes with it and even given how it happened similarly in other series before it.

Don't really care about the outcome of the thread but you can affect the universe or things within the Universe and it not be Universal in DC

True but the issue with that is that Shinrabanshoman didn't affect the Stars, Planets, Moons or anything outside of the Planet's reach, that's the precise problem here.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Shinrabanshoman doesn't use the power of Adolla, and nor does Lord Death.

That's the whole point of what I've just posted: it's entirely a separate and superior power.
The entire verse runs on this power, you have not a single bit of evidence that says otherwise, nor can you name this so called new power that they are using. Nothing you've posted has said they've used anything else and everything shown in this fight is all consistent with how Adolla works.
How do you propose Shinrabanshoman put the remnants of Adolla asleep without being stronger than Adolla?
Haumea calls it humanities collective unconcious and Despair.
Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Not once do they ever refer to this as Adolla.

He didnt get rid of Adolla, he got rid of the collective unconcious of humanities despair given form. This is the entire point and to interpret it as anything else is just confusing

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The entire verse runs on this power, you have not a single bit of evidence that says otherwise, nor can you name this so called new power that they are using. Nothing you've posted has said they've used anything else and everything shown in this fight is all consistent with how Adolla works.

Haumea calls it humanities collective unconcious and Despair.
Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Not once do they ever refer to this as Adolla.

He didnt get rid of Adolla, he got rid of the collective unconcious of humanities despair given form. This is the entire point and to interpret it as anything else is just confusing
image.png
image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

Haumea/the Evangelist specifically say that they are not a god since they do not possess this sort of power.
It's very literal. It's not just them having a philosophical debate.

For the second point..

"I've cast off mankind's collective unconscious"

"But then... where did all that despair go.."

In that very scan you posted she conflates the two as being one in the same.

image.png
image.png

Literally verbatim said that Adolla = despair given form.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
"I've cast off mankind's collective unconscious"

"But then... where did all that despair go.."

In that very scan you posted she conflates the two as being one in the same.
Yeah and Humanities collective unconcious ISNT Adolla. It just Influences Adolla causing changes to the real world

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah and Humanities collective unconcious ISNT Adolla. It just Influences Adolla causing changes to the real world
I feel like this is just arguing semantics, no?

Humanities collective unconscious controls (or is Adolla) Adolla which then causes changes to the real world/universe.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I feel like this is just arguing semantics, no?

Humanities collective unconscious controls (or is Adolla) Adolla which then causes changes to the real world/universe.
Nah its not semantics, especially if your argument is that he destroyed adolla because he destroyed humanities despair when they are two distinct things.

For example, if all of humanity dies, Adolla would still exist, but there just wouldnt be anything to influence it and if adolla went humanity would still be there but adollas effects would be gone. The affect one another but dont arent explicitly tied to one another.

This is also proven as, Arthur is still able to breathe and exist in space just fine despite your claim that Adolla is gone. Without Adolla none of Arthurs shenanigans work

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Nah its not semantics, especially if your argument is that he destroyed adolla because he destroyed humanities despair when they are two distinct things.

For example, if all of humanity dies, Adolla would still exist, but there just wouldnt be anything to influence it and if adolla went humanity would still be there but adollas effects would be gone. The affect one another but dont arent explicitly tied to one another.

This is also proven as, Arthur is still able to breathe and exist in space just fine despite your claim that Adolla is gone. Without Adolla none of Arthurs shenanigans work
I don't believe I claimed that he literally destroyed Adolla (I may be mistaken), he just put it to "sleep", per his own words.
image.png
image.png

Which is obviously later shown when Kishin (the remnant of Adolla/despair in the new world Shinra created)... well, is obviously still around in the world of Soul Eater.

image.png
image.png

Besides, they're explicitly one and the same.

image.png

Like, what I just posted outright says it.

The ultimate nature of Adolla IS despair.
That's what leads humans to desire death and bring about the Great Cataclysm in the first place.

Adolla is directly linked to the collective subconscious of humanity. When the Great Cataclysm ignited, it was humanity’s despair and fear of death that fueled the flames, allowing them to nearly destroy everything. The reverse is also true, positivity and hope can weaken the flames and stop them from spreading. Furthermore, Adolla is home to Doppelgängers, alternate versions of people who live in the human realm. For each and every person, an Adolla Doppelgänger exists. They are born from how a majority of other people view their human world counterpart. As a result, if a compassionate person is widely believed to villainous, then the doppelgänger will be villainous. Spontaneous Human Combustion is caused by the encroachment of a doppelgänger into their human counterpart. Notably, the collective unconscious can more easily flow through people in a place where the population has little to no spiritual root. The Evangelist chose Japan as the source of the Great Cataclysm because it had a large number of atheists.

Yeah, all of this completely destroys whatever you have Paxton... seriously.
Adolla is a literal place that's linked to the Collective Subconsciousness but The Evangelist isn't Adolla itself nor did Shinra "seal it away". All he sealed away was her as she was the embodiment of Humanities' Despair. It also makes no sense considering Doppelgangers literally exist in Adolla and is the whol reason Spontaneous Human Combustion happens at all so her or Shinrabanshoman somehow becoming stronger than Adolla is just nonsense.

This really is BleachScaling/SpacebattlesScaling at it's finest. Seems like you really did ignore this, didn't you?
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/ort-fgo-vs-shinrabansho-man-fire-force.1078563/page-8?post=90997677#post-90997677

Really need to start tapping the sign at this point.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
but The Evangelist isn't Adolla itself nor did Shinra "seal it away".

uce11EL.jpeg

image.png

Please read my posts before posting a block of text without actually addressing my argument with scans from the manga itself.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hey, regardless of differing opinions on here, there’s discussion and engagement.

Don’t know why anyone’s complaining when that’s the whole point of a forum

Bro, for fuck's sake, the characters' saying that doesn't make it true, especially when we have seen in an earlier arc that The Evangelist is explicitly an Adolla being like the others we see that come from it as well that are in the Furnaces.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I don't believe I claimed that he literally destroyed Adolla (I may be mistaken), he just put it to "sleep", per his own words.
image.png
image.png

Which is obviously later shown when Kishin (the remnant of Adolla/despair in the new world Shinra created)... well, is obviously still around in the world of Soul Eater.

image.png
image.png
Adolla isnt that Despair, Adolla is its own thing, the Despair is made from humanity collectively unconciously leaning that way. its what the evangelists entire plan was about, causing humanities despair and using all the other forms of negative human emotion so that adolla can breach into reality and turn the earth into a second sun.
Besides, they're explicitly one and the same.

image.png

Like, what I just posted outright says it.

The ultimate nature of Adolla IS despair.
That's what leads humans to desire death and bring about the Great Cataclysm in the first place.
No, your post does not say that. Sho is talking about the giant eyeball being though given form. Shinra saying "this is adolla" is meant like "ah so thats what this effect is." its sort of like how King Kittan says "so this is spiral power"

Despair isnt the ultimate nature of humanity as you need more than just despair in order for the great cataclysm to be fully realized, you need all the forms of negative human emotion. And this gets countered by positive human emotions like Hope and Positivity. Its why nothing Haumea did had an effect on shinra cause, thanks to arthur, he was full of Hope.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
As funny as this shit is, Fire Force is the prequel to Soul Eater and the conflict that 70% of that show hinges on (where tf did the Kishin go) is literally based on the fact that Death's reach is limited to the planet.
Does that mean Soul Eater can scaled to Fire Force because they take place in same universe ?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I barely read anything in this thread (and I wont) but man I'm just confused seeing the same three panels posted over and over again

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I barely read anything in this thread (and I wont) but man I'm just confused seeing the same three panels posted over and over again
Problem with Fire Force, it’s extremely open to interpretation with the way stuff is described.

By feats though, best you get Sun level showings

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Black Star would get partial scaling at the minimum as well

possibly Death the Kidd but I'd have to reread how much he'd get

Back