Fire Force and Adolla Shit

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yes and how much of that is genuinely affected at all in the story? If it was that easy, then why did The Evangelist kill everyone instantly? Oh wait, it's because she needs despair to work when she nearly erased Shinra, Sho and that girl out of existence.
Are you asking me for other instances of the universe as a whole being affected during the events of Fire Force, or..?

And to back up what I said about the power of a god being above Adolla, if it wasn't already clear enough...

image.png

Shinrabanshoman never needed to weaken the Evangelist. He's just stronger than her and Adolla, period.

I have no idea what chapter that's even from.
...Bruh, legit read what you just said and actually and read the page again... none of this lines up and yet you are just making shit up pointblank.
Are you asking me for other instances of the universe as a whole being affected during the events of Fire Force, or..?

Yes, like Masterblack stated and like everyone else has, actually show us the Universe being genuinely affected, not just random bullshit.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
...Bruh, legit read what you just said and actually and read the page again... none of this lines up and yet you are just making shit up pointblank.

Yes, like Masterblack stated and like everyone else has, actually show us the Universe being genuinely affected, not just random bullshit.
I'm going to make this first part simple: as you claimed before, Shinrabanshoman is not stronger then Adolla/Evangelist, he merely weakened her beforehand by making people not despair or w/e.

Post the panels where this is stated to be the case.
Or any panels where the Evangelist is actually portrayed as comparable to Shinrabanshoman. Both would be preferable.

main-qimg-a70be58dcb05fd57d0825513e58e0cd7-lq

Because this panel of Shinrabanshoman literally no selling her attack doesn't support that idea.

For this second part.. I've literally mentioned all this and posted the evidence in question.

The panel I just posted of Giovanni outright says the moons and the stars were affected, along with the very laws of physics themselves.
On top of the fact that Adolla is REPEATEDLY described as the universe's will.

dronejets.png
fire-force-enen-no-shouboutai-chapter-176-question-your-devotion-8.jpg
6.jpg

Wtf other interpretation is there besides "Adolla can affect the entire universe"
Genuinely how is this in contention?

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The panel I just posted of Giovanni outright says the moons and the stars were affected, along with the very laws of physics themselves.
Which doesnt work because up until the very end, the Sun was still the Sun. Only when the fighting is all said and done and humanity returned does the Sun actually turn into the Soul Eater Sun.
On top of the fact that Adolla is REPEATEDLY described as the universe's will.
Adolla isnt the universes will, its a dimension linked to the unconciousness of humanity. Whatever the concensus is believed to be, is what Adolla will reflect upon the universe. The only reason the stars and mons are changed is because humanity views the stars as actual star shapped and so when Adolla comes closer to reality, that change is then forced onto reality, same thing with the moon.
Wtf other interpretation is there besides "Adolla can affect the entire universe"
Genuinely how is this in contention?
And again, remember how i said adolla exisiting isnt a feat? Shinra himself had nothing to do with the moon or the stars changing, all he could do was mess with the earth, other than that he did nothing.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Which doesnt work because up until the very end, the Sun was still the Sun. Only when the fighting is all said and done and humanity returned does the Sun actually turn into the Soul Eater Sun.

Adolla isnt the universes will, its a dimension linked to the unconciousness of humanity. Whatever the concensus is believed to be, is what Adolla will reflect upon the universe. The only reason the stars and mons are changed is because humanity views the stars as actual star shapped and so when Adolla comes closer to reality, that change is then forced onto reality, same thing with the moon.

And again, remember how i said adolla exisiting isnt a feat? Shinra himself had nothing to do with the moon or the stars changing, all he could do was mess with the earth, other than that he did nothing.
I don't see what that disproves?
Adolla demonstrably has universal reach/effect, we both agree on that.

Adolla being the universe's will is just a fancy way of saying "the universe changes according to humanity's perception/collective unconscious".
I don't see how that goes against any of my points.

Shinrabanshoman doesn't need to have done the changes himself.
The Evangelist, again, outright confirms his superiority to her.

image.png
image.png

image.png

The power of god is, again, pretty blatantly superior to the power of Adolla.

Which is shown in the fight by Shinrabanshoman beating the dogshit out of her after achieving this new power via Soul Resonance.

main-qimg-a70be58dcb05fd57d0825513e58e0cd7-lq

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
See heres the issue you dont seem to be getting paxton.

Out of everything you've shown me. What exactly has Shinra done that makes him universal. Your saying he beat the dogshit out of the Evangelist, but thats not what happened. She dodged everything he did and he dodged everything she did and used her own power, which are all named after despair, to recreate the earth and bring everyoe back to life. He then made Haumea stop despairing which seperated her from the evangelist and then he put whatever was left behind to sleep. Neither of these things are universal in scope or power.

The only way you can get Universal Shinrabanshoman is if you do as your doing: giving him feats he just does not have.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
This isnt like Wally out running the Speedforce, this isnt Asura beating Chakravartin. What Shinra did had no effect on Adolla itself he just used Adolla to fix everything and then gave up his and everyone elses connection to it, except for Arthur who was too far out.

Also if "God" was above Adolla
The Death, who Shinra calls God, shouldnt have had any trouble reaching Arthur
You calling this an outlier doesnt change the fact that this shit exists

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Sorry, am I reading this correctly?

"Shinrabanshoman put the remains of Adolla to sleep using Adolla's power and then had Lord Death use Adolla to take away his power over Adolla?"

Because I swear that's what it sounds like you're saying.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
See heres the issue you dont seem to be getting paxton.

Out of everything you've shown me. What exactly has Shinra done that makes him universal. Your saying he beat the dogshit out of the Evangelist, but thats not what happened. She dodged everything he did and he dodged everything she did and used her own power, which are all named after despair, to recreate the earth and bring everyoe back to life. He then made Haumea stop despairing which seperated her from the evangelist and then he put whatever was left behind to sleep. Neither of these things are universal in scope or power.

The only way you can get Universal Shinrabanshoman is if you do as your doing: giving him feats he just does not have.
This isnt like Wally out running the Speedforce, this isnt Asura beating Chakravartin. What Shinra did had no effect on Adolla itself he just used Adolla to fix everything and then gave up his and everyone elses connection to it, except for Arthur who was too far out.

Also if "God" was above Adolla
The Death, who Shinra calls God, shouldnt have had any trouble reaching Arthur
You calling this an outlier doesnt change the fact that this shit exists

Could you post the quotes/panels?

Or just the respective chapters, that's fine.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Shinrabanshoman doesn't use the power of Adolla, and nor does Lord Death.

That's the whole point of what I've just posted: it's entirely a separate and superior power.

How do you propose Shinrabanshoman put the remnants of Adolla asleep without being stronger than Adolla?

Last edited:
Sorry, am I reading this correctly?

"Shinrabanshoman put the remains of Adolla to sleep using Adolla's power and then had Lord Death use Adolla to take away his power over Adolla?"

Because I swear that's what it sounds like you're saying.

Bro, there is no way you basically tried to condense his argument down like that and somehow miss the very obvious point? Pax, for fuck's sake, The Evangelist is not the Will of Adolla, she is a small part of it and Shinrabanshoman was using Adolla and her own power to null her shit entirely.

He didn't defeat Adolla with Adolla, he sure as shit didn't somehow "Transcend her and Adolla" or any of that other crap.

Shinrabanshoman simply defeated a single cog of a machine and that machine only is influences stop at Planet Earth and no further and we know this because in Soul Eater, the Sun and the Moon end up being so close to the Earth, it's not even funny in comparison to Fire Force which they are at their more realistic distances.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Bro, there is no way you basically tried to condense his argument down like that and somehow miss the very obvious point? Pax, for fuck's sake, The Evangelist is not the Will of Adolla, she is a small part of it and Shinrabanshoman was using Adolla and her own power to null her shit entirely.

He didn't defeat Adolla with Adolla
, he sure as shit didn't somehow "Transcend her and Adolla" or any of that other crap.

Shinrabanshoman simply defeated a single cog of a machine and that machine only is influences stop at Planet Earth and no further and we know this because in Soul Eater, the Sun and the Moon end up being so close to the Earth, it's not even funny in comparison to Fire Force which they are at their more realistic distances.
Literally already addressed this with an actual panel from the manga.
uce11EL.jpeg

"The Evangelist is the entire collective unconscious given form"

Right there on the page.

"Shinranbanshoman was using Adolla and her own power to null her shit entirely"
"He didn't defeat Adolla with Adolla"

"Shinrabanshoman was using Adolla"
Wrong, the Evangelist says the exact opposite. Shinrabanshoman's powers have nothing to do with Adolla.
I already posted the evidence on the previous page to support this.

"and her own power"
The Evangelist and Adolla are one in the same. They're the same power.
The panel is right there.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
My god.

How the hell did the argument get to this?

Both Shrinabanshoman and the Evangelist use Adolla.

The reason why Shrina is > Evangelist and Super Kishin is simply cause his desires are stronger than humanities despair that's all.

Changing the laws of physics, terra forming, time travel is cool and all but Shrina has never shown to be able to do so at a universal level.

The main reason we're against universal shinra is because.

1. Shinra has only been shown to change celestial objects within the solar system, that is the earth, sun and moon.

2. Death's reach is capped to earth despite how he's supposed to be stronger than Shrina.

The stars thing if true... Could put him as multi solar system level similar to Gabriel (moving/changing celestial objects within 4000 lyrs)

But without better evidence that's the most I believe you can get Shrinabanshoman.

And no statements don't count as better evidence.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
My god.

How the hell did the argument get to this?

Both Shrinabanshoman and the Evangelist use Adolla.

The reason why Shrina is > Evangelist and Super Kishin is simply cause his desires are stronger than humanities despair that's all.

Changing the laws of physics, terra forming, time travel is cool and all but Shrina has never shown to be able to do so at a universal level.

The main reason we're against universal shinra is because.

1. Shinra has only been shown to change celestial objects within the solar system, that is the earth, sun and moon.

2. Death's reach is capped to earth despite how he's supposed to be stronger than Shrina.

The stars thing if true... Could put him as multi solar system level similar to Gabriel (moving/changing celestial objects within 4000 lyrs)

But without better evidence that's the most I believe you can get Shrinabanshoman.

And no statements don't count as better evidence.
I've seen this first part said many times but there's no quote to support this.

Or at least, it hasn't been posted.

Unlike the several times Haumea/the Evangelist specifically make a distinction between Shinra's power as a god and that of Adolla.

For this second part.. come on man.

dronejets.png

We SEE a feat of Adolla affecting all the stars/moons in the night sky.
We are then ALSO told that it changed the very laws of physics in "this world", which resulted in said change.

How do you come to the conclusion that world in this context is referring to just the planet?

Last edited:
Literally already addressed this with an actual panel from the manga.
uce11EL.jpeg

"The Evangelist is the entire collective unconscious given form"

Right there on the page.

"Shinrabanshoman was using Adolla"
Wrong, the Evangelist says the exact opposite. Shinrabanshoman's powers have nothing to do with Adolla.
I already posted the evidence on the previous page to support this.

"and her own power"
The Evangelist and Adolla are one in the same. They're the same power.
The panel is right there.

Paxton, you keep proving you lack reading comprehension and as much as you dog Spacebattles, you unironically think like the absolute worst of them...
Nothing you have shown have proven your thesis in any fashion and we have constantly talked to you point blank how nothing you stated lines up(If The Evangelist is literally Adolla itself, there is no goddamned way Shinrabanshoman should have won nor The Evangelist needed to be so elaborate to cause the Great Cataclysm), you then immediately go and pull panels out without context and even THEN, those panels are still absolutely terrible(You literally pulled out a simple panel that Shinra, a person who is literally born to be the equivalent of Jesus Christ is explaining to Haumea that Instinct and Consciousness are contradictory even to the Collective Unconsciousness of Humanity... to Shinrabanshoman somehow transcending Adolla itself... so does that mean Death double ascended?!)

And then you do the equivalent of plugging your eyes and screaming to avoid hearing the truth.

The Evangelist is only one part of the whole of Adolla, she is not literally The Adolla itself and stop saying that shit is an outlier but what you are saying, we have dogged people for worse than this. We go by feats before statements and only take statements when they fit the feats and Shinrabanshoman nor The Evangelist has shown jack and of shit of Universal Influence.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Don't really care about the outcome of the thread but you can affect the universe or things within the Universe and it not be Universal in DC

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ugh getting flashbacks of Comicvine here.

No, Shinra is not universal. His and the Evangelists own feats are affecting Earth and Sun at best. And Death literally after taking Shinra’s power along with all the other Pillars for himself explicitly couldn’t reach Arthur who was simply too far into space which is all it took

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Taking advantage of the thread, then we will finally apply Fire Force power scaling to the Top tiers of Soul Eater?

Because in both there is The same Death-sama, we have that Kishin Asura is similar level to Death (not to mention that it has that symbol of the three eyes), there is Excalibur which is the same as Arthur, Maka, Kid and Black Star in the end they have a comparable level to Death-sama.

Back