• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fire Force and Adolla Shit

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
sure.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Seems pretty obvious to me:mjpls
Shinra didnt "clown" on Adolla. Yeah he clowned on the Evangelist but if Adolla didnt exist, he wouldnt be able to do anything. This isnt like Wally running faster than the speedforce.

Adolla is connectied to humanities subconcious, if you believe, it becomes true. Yeah ADOLLA can affect the universe, but it depends on peoples perception of what things are.

This shit aint hard

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Shinra didnt "clown" on Adolla. Yeah he clowned on the Evangelist but if Adolla didnt exist, he wouldnt be able to do anything. This isnt like Wally running faster than the speedforce.

Adolla is connectied to humanities subconcious, if you believe, it becomes true. Yeah ADOLLA can affect the universe, but it depends on peoples perception of what things are.

This shit aint hard
They're one and the same though?
The Evangelist is basically just a physical manifestation/avatar of Adolla.

Shinra doesn't get his powers from Adolla either way.

They're one and the same though?

The Evangelist is basically just a physical manifestation/avatar of Adolla.

No she isn't. This is like saying ExDeath or The Cloud of Darkness is the Void when they are no more than it's envoys or a small Avatar of the shit at best.

EDIT: Hell reading this, she's the manifestation of Humanities' Despair, that's not remotely the same as what Adolla is which is Humanities Subconscious.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
No, shes just from Adolla.
Adolla is connected to the collective unconciousness of humanity, if she was "an avatar" then she would be affected by everyones belief
uce11EL.jpeg

"The Evangelist is the entire collective unconscious given form"

She is literally Adolla. As explicit as it gets.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
So you won't use what Haumea says when she literally becomes on and the same with The Evangelist then?
Haumea fuses with the Evangelist, I know.

I don't get what you're referring to.

And Shinrabanshoman beat her because the power of a god is blatantly above Adolla/humanities collective unconscious, which the Evangelist outright says herself.

IfAJWxD.png

It's not complicated.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
No she isn't. This is like saying ExDeath or The Cloud of Darkness is the Void when they are no more than it's envoys or a small Avatar of the shit at best.

EDIT: Hell reading this, she's the manifestation of Humanities' Despair, that's not remotely the same as what Adolla is which is Humanities Subconscious.
image.png

They're the same thing.

image.png

They're the same thing.

This is why I keep dogging you every time you use absolutes for shit in To Aru, it rots your brain and makes you say dumb shit like this...
The Evangelist is just the Despair of Humanity, not it's full Collective Unconsciousness, that's why Shinra was not only to weaken her by weakening her ability over despair(which is what the last few chapters was) but then truly defeated her by showing Haumea hope by bringing Charon back and having him talk to her.

If she was really that, Shinra would have lost no matter what.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
uce11EL.jpeg

"The Evangelist is the entire collective unconscious given form"

She is literally Adolla. As explicit as it gets.
Pax....Adolla is CONNECTED to humanities unconcious, its only influenced by humanities unconscious. The Evangelist was born in Adolla due to all of Humainity despairing.

Again, Adolla can be influnced by Humanities unconcious and this then affects the real world but it isnt.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
This is why I keep dogging you every time you use absolutes for shit in To Aru, it rots your brain and makes you say dumb shit like this...
The Evangelist is just the Despair of Humanity, not it's full Collective Unconsciousness, that's why Shinra was not only to weaken her by weakening her ability over despair(which is what the last few chapters was) but then truly defeated her by showing Haumea hope by bringing Charon back and having him talk to her.

If she was really that, Shinra would have lost no matter what.
There's no way you're saying this.

I literally JUST posted a quote that says that Adolla and the Evangelist are the same thing.

The power of a god is above that of Adolla, as admitted by the Evangelist (which is Adolla) themselves.

It's so fucking explicit that I'm confused as to how there's even an issue, unless you read a different version of Fire Force??

There's no way you're saying this.

I literally JUST posted a quote that says that Adolla and the Evangelist are the same thing.

The power of a god is above that of Adolla, as admitted by the Evangelist (which is Adolla) themselves.

Considering your ass refuses to read and take shit at their word despite not only did The Evangelist lose when Shinrabanshoman started destroying any and all reasons to despair(and the whole last few chapters was basically dealing with the concept of despair itself) but Death itself, something that is supposed to be stronger than Shinrabanshoman himself who defeated The Evangelist like you stated who KNEW AND FELT ARTHUR'S EXISTENCE OUTSIDE OF THE PLANET AND YET COULDN'T AFFECT HIM...

Somehow makes Shinrabanshoman and The Evangelist Universal? Pax, go outside.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Considering your ass refuses to read and take shit at their word despite not only did The Evangelist lose when Shinrabanshoman started destroying any and all reasons to despair(and the whole last few chapters was basically dealing with the concept of despair itself) but Death itself, something that is supposed to be stronger than Shinrabanshoman himself who defeated The Evangelist like you stated who KNEW AND FELT ARTHUR'S EXISTENCE OUTSIDE OF THE PLANET AND YET COULDN'T AFFECT HIM...

Somehow makes Shinrabanshoman and The Evangelist Universal? Pax, go outside.
And I already addressed this as well.

It's an outlier that's inconsistent with the several other instances of Adolla affecting the universe, which even MB had agreed with me on.

Lack of demonstrated range = Shinrabanshoman and Lord Death are somehow weaker than the thing they're explicitly stronger than.
Not buying it.

And I already addressed this as well.

It's an outlier that's inconsistent with the several other instances of Adolla affecting the universe, which even MB had agreed with me on.

No the hell it's not you goddamned retard! You are literally taking Giovanni's word for fucking nothing despite it not showing in the series not one goddamned iota! Holy shit dude, actually read what people are telling you rather than your own stupid ass fantasy.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
No the hell it's not you goddamned retard! You are literally taking Giovanni's word for fucking nothing despite it not showing in the series not one goddamned iota! Holy shit dude, actually read what people are telling you rather than your own stupid ass fantasy.
Dude.

dronejets.png

Giovanni is literally explaining the reach of Adolla, which is why the stars and moons are like this in the first place.
From the last Great Cataclysm.

It's literally proven on the page itself because we can straight up SEE those stars and moons not be, you know, normal stars and moons.

Which.. I already said before.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And to back up what I said about the power of a god being above Adolla, if it wasn't already clear enough...

image.png

Shinrabanshoman never needed to weaken the Evangelist. He's just stronger than her and Adolla, period.

I have no idea what chapter that's even from.

Back