• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

General Comics Discussion: ROM gets ONE-PUNCH BANNED edition

Maddie

Acclaimed
this is the same forum that bought into universal IDW transformers for years so I'm not surprised they also think this
thankfully nobody thought this it appears some comicvine normie wondered into VSB

I kinda wanna revamp the Superman Pages, probably split our current Superman Profile into two:

Superman (New Earth) ((Post Crisis and Rebirth))
Superman (Prime Earth) ((New 52)

They are two different characters, having both on the same profile is like lumping Earth-Two (Golden Age) Superman with Earth-One (Silver/Bronze Age) Superman into one page just because they're "pre-crisis," especially since Post Crisis has been finished since 2011 and we are in the Post Flashpoint (Infinite Frontier???) Era now.

Prime Earth Superman can use this
Superman-New-52-Reading-Order.jpg

(Caption: The Boyscout's Edgier and Lamer Successor)

and New Earth Superman can either use his iconic Jim Lee art or something from Rebirth

Last edited:

Maddie

Acclaimed
Torquasm vo also needs to be rewritten, it resists a specific type of reality warping, one that draws on conscious minds. He is in an unconscious instinctual state when using T-Vo. He's resistant to any mindhax which requires his attention and consciousness. I read the Dominus Effect and T-Vo is explained and utilized in a very specific and complex way that makes it more of something like Ultra Instinct than just "resists reality warping and mindhax"

Maddie

Acclaimed

How is this so far?

Back