• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm just saying it's suspect to do this. If I'm following your logic, every suspicion might be a shade. If I have suspicions, I prefer to expose these.

Honestly even if it's not an attack on Luka itself it's a general sentiment against trying to solve and call people town, which seems like a kneejerk reaction to put on the brakes as scum. I don't really recall you taking issue with this sort of thing before.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
i think there is a misunderstanding btw because luka's list is not all town, its town to scum list @Nibel

i think nibel's question is fair he assumed the list is being used in the standard way we use it
Oh! I thought it was a list where everybody was town! Sorry!

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly even if it's not an attack on Luka itself it's a general sentiment against trying to solve and call people town, which seems like a kneejerk reaction to put on the brakes as scum. I don't really recall you taking issue with this sort of thing before.
I said in the sign-up thread when I registered to the game that I would have a new playstyle from this game. It might look weird but it is how it is.

Ultra

THE BEAR
i think there is a misunderstanding btw because luka's list is not all town, its town to scum list @Nibel

i think nibel's question is fair he assumed the list is being used in the standard way we use it

Ekko attempting to play peacemaker to dissolve a perfectly fine conflict he could take advantage of in hopes he will be called town for it. Suboptimal scumming.

Ratchet

I quite like Luka so far. Having just come from a game where he was scum, he dodged the thread a lot earlier and then "made up for it" by making long ISO's which helped improved his slot over a mostly sleepy town. As scum I profile him out as someone who loves being self aware (he had no issue talking about his activity being low) and leverages that to get by. Here he looks far more interested in the thread, his commitment to posting live looks night and day from that game.

I like Ultra too, because I found myself also thinking Ekko and Dofla were underwhelming. I didn't agree with the Nibel vote (I don't see anything there) but since then yeah I like both of those options. Ekko largely I didn't like his vote on Luka, looked to me like he just wanted to post something to be seen posting. Dofla straight up as Ultra said - he just deflected Luka's posts towards him and then dipped again.

Disagree with @Magic calling Luka's excitement faux. Not seeing that at all. I haven't really parsed Tweet's posts yet - Ultra said he was saying things he was thinking so if it lines up with the above then he can go to town, but haven't checked yet.

Nothing else standing out to me, back to the Niners game

Vote: Dofla

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
not very sold on luka being town yet because he's surely not gonna play the same way that got him scum read last game here regardless of alignment if he wants to actually survive. he'd pivot toward playing how he played in his WG first game

the biggest difference is he struggled to form reads there but seems to be placing people in a list fairly easily here, including ones that he'd never played with before like xadlin

need to see how long he can actually maintain this sort of play even if he lost motivation in game 1 in WG it shudnt be an excuse for him to tank his play later here

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ekko attempting to play peacemaker to dissolve a perfectly fine conflict he could take advantage of in hopes he will be called town for it. Suboptimal scumming.
you mean "the magic"

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
ezgif-1-a0fbbe1c84.gif

Yo,
Who we lynching today?

Luka

Polarized Noob
I like Ultra too, because I found myself also thinking Ekko and Dofla were underwhelming. I didn't agree with the Nibel vote (I don't see anything there) but since then yeah I like both of those options. Ekko largely I didn't like his vote on Luka, looked to me like he just wanted to post something to be seen posting. Dofla straight up as Ultra said - he just deflected Luka's posts towards him and then dipped again.
Those were my reads though >:C

Back