• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Welp, I'm still gonna make reads and play cause it's shit to just yeet myself rn as tempting as that might be. But yeah. Have fun y'all. ISO me for legacy reads if I do end up getting lynched. Got nothing new to add.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
And I'd appreciate if one y'all gets poyser to answer my question after I'm lynched. Thank you!

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Read the OP bearing in mind he’s claimed Zagreus

War is breaking out between the Olympians and the God of the Underworld, Hades. It has come to the attention of the Pantheon that Persephone was abducted, and this is a slight that simply will not be tolerated. An Olympian will hold a grudge for a literal eternity, after all ... however, in their arrogance, they have underestimated their exiled relative for far too long, and toppling him will be no easy task.

In the meantime, the Prince of the Underworld, Zagreus, senses an opportunity of a lifetime and looks to pursue his own agenda of freedom from the oppressive reign of his father... Can he navigate this conflict by befriending both the Olympian and Cthonic gods?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
War is breaking out between the Olympians and the God of the Underworld, Hades. It has come to the attention of the Pantheon that Persephone was abducted, and this is a slight that simply will not be tolerated. An Olympian will hold a grudge for a literal eternity, after all ... however, in their arrogance, they have underestimated their exiled relative for far too long, and toppling him will be no easy task.

In the meantime, the Prince of the Underworld, Zagreus, senses an opportunity of a lifetime and looks to pursue his own agenda of freedom from the oppressive reign of his father... Can he navigate this conflict by befriending both the Olympian and Cthonic gods?

does seem like Zagreus is Indie here tbh.
but probably a baddie anyways

Poyser

And I'd appreciate if one y'all gets poyser to answer my question after I'm lynched. Thank you!
The question was what? Where I go next? Doesn’t really change my reads at all considering you’re Indy and not scum. If you’re town then it might be useful.

Luka

Polarized Noob
If Gad isn't indie I'll take my post game cred. If they are Indie I'll take my post game cred.
Town
Nibel
Hans
Dr. Watson
Xadlin
Ratchet
Ultra

Poyser
Magic
Aurelia

TheOrca
Polar Bear

Lord Melkor
T-Pein
Alco

Scum

Indie

Gad

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
The question was what? Where I go next? Doesn’t really change my reads at all considering you’re Indy and not scum. If you’re town then it might be useful.
...Useful how? I mean... I didn't even play much. I pretty much missed reading page 30 - 92.

Back