• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Luka

Polarized Noob
Can you tell me what the actual fuck you're doing right now?

Ykno, just asking for the things you mentioned in that post, calling 4 different people the deep wolf today but still insisting we gotta go Alco? What is any of this based on?
Alco being wolf mostly.
Anyways, I have no clue who the deepwolf is! All I know is that Alco is wolf.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Hades Mafia - Night 1

She would dust no longer …

Dusa
Vanilla Townie

1700419170305.png

Congratulations, you are Dusa, Olympus Aligned! The severed head of a gorgon, you have somehow found employ in the House of Hades as an attending maid - you keep the house tidy after Cerberus' frequent rampages. You have an obvious crush on Zagreus, but are far too shy to do anything about it, instead choosing to bury yourself in your work ...

In this game, you have no roles.

You win when all threats to Olympus are defeated.

His singing days were finally over …

Orpheus
Vanilla Townie

Lament-of-Orpheus-Hades-Darren-Korb-Best-Online-Piano-Keyboard-Virtual-Piano.jpg

Congratulations, you are Orpheus, Olympus Aligned! Having refused to sing for Hades, you were banished to the lowest pits of Tartarus, however after intervention from Zagreus, you were reinstated as the court musician. Despite this, you still refuse to sing for you miss your muse, Eurydice, so dearly. A persistently forlorn and melancholy individual, you will nonetheless do your best to support the Olympians against your jailer in the hope you may one day be reunited with your love ...

In this game, you have no roles.

You win when all threats to Olympus are defeated.

All investigative roles (that can directly or indirectly establish player alignment or identity are disabled for the following cycle!

It is now Day 2. With 18 players alive, 10 votes to lynch. You have 36 hours.

Yeah this isn't telling me anything certain I'd like some host clarification on what is/isn't covered by this clause

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah this isn't telling me anything certain I'd like some host clarification on what is/isn't covered by this clause
Someone said earlier as a host Gramm doesn't consider trackers under that kind of umbrella, so would thst count Orca's claim?

RDK

Marvelous
I would assume 'indirectly establish player alignment' would be something like a track on a VT for example but clarification would be good I agree

Ratchet

Looks like investigation = role info (character, ability, alignment)

So not tracker/watcher

But like I *just* said, that's not even the issue (not even an issue at all maybe), the issue is his stated target makes no sense from his position.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
How can one deep wolf yet post 7 times
Im not accusing him of deep wolfing I'm accusing him of wolfing
He's not likely any kind of wolf. We flip Retro, if she's scum we have a breadtrail to take Magic the next day and wifom into another town L.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why is everyone forgetting about Polar, does anyone register him as town? He spent day 1 basically cheerleading Orca and I can't remember anything from him in day 2.

Ratchet

Gonna trust Hime today, don't let me down birthday girl

Vote Luka
Also from yesterday.

So yeah I mean not really anything else to say - what town tracker investigates someone he was content to put as town. It's not like he has any shortage of suspects and he just had more potentially from end of day 2, but you're telling me he ignores all that and tracks his town read?

Hogwash. This is role tracker usage.

Back