Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

The Orca

Antihero
There will be awards?
there-will-be-blood-daniel-plainview.gif

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
anyway, ratchet MVP for me as he made himself look the best off of ekko and played ultra into ignore his own solve and mislynching evans. I think this is when town lost tbh. nibel deserves a HM

T-Pein for wooden spoon

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
anyway, ratchet MVP for me as he made himself look the best off of ekko and played ultra into ignore his own solve and mislynching evans. I think this is when town lost tbh. nibel deserves a HM

T-Pein for wooden spoon
No recognition for Tweet?

Magic

Resplendent
I just read the mafia qt dude stop lying. you were the first to suggest it and suggested it repeatedly.
nah i think aurelian for sure was hammer, unless someone voted that i missed

in any case i think yall r fine, need to busdrive and kill CP to avoid any doctors

i think luka is hinting a doctor role

and gad is hinting a role that needs to be buffed or a buffing role, low chance vig as he mentioned smthing about shots fired

Poyser imo
he's the strongest threat

I would kill Ultra or Craig, town would be in shambles afterwards

Gives Ratchet an opening to lead with you and increase the chances of being townlocked
And it'll present an opening to pocket a couple of people I have in mind for us

kill craig/poyser via a busdrive. its to make sure they arent protected

luka is likely the doctor, keep that in mind

Kill among the town leaders imo, they're having a really good game so far. CP has requested protection. Off Ultra perhaps?

i have a strongman now

Oki. Any strong opinions on whom out of Poyser, CP and Ultra we oughta get rid of first?

I know Magic would probably want to beat them on play but I don't think that's a luxury we can currently afford

I think Ultra or CP really, both need to go.

Cp is dead set on an Watson scum and ultra might not be as dead set.

So cp first?

Yeah can do.

Fine by me

Who we rolecopping?

stop gaslighting.

the entire god damn team requested you or ultra to die. poyser was never in the equation as he was back from a break and you over ultra made more sense.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
stop gaslighting.

the entire god damn team requested you or ultra to die. poyser was never in the equation as he was back from a break and you over ultra made more sense.
you had already suggested killing me before these quotes

Back