Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
gram is the only one that can add to the chats, tag him or smth i guess

Magic

Resplendent
you said this before the first quote you posted. shady af leaving it out
yes because the interaction was in attempt to save both her and ekko and he was worried if he lived watson would die and in that scenario offing you would protect her.

m8 idk what the contention is. i think you would have likely resolved watson by day 3 if you lived and would have probably played the best out of the town players alive and so i suggested killing you. i still think i could have gotten the lynch i wanted on day 2.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
yes because the interaction was in attempt to save both her and ekko and he was worried if he lived watson would die and in that scenario offing you would protect her.

m8 idk what the contention is. i think you would have likely resolved watson by day 3 if you lived and would have probably played the best out of the town players alive and so i suggested killing you. i still think i could have gotten the lynch i wanted on day 2.
here comes the moving of the goalposts

the receipts proved you a liar. time to take the L homie

Magic

Resplendent
going to be real, it's BS if i don't get minimum a HM cause retro lived due to me. it was 100% the claim that got her to end game. it was my push on gad that got him to hint his character and then claim on day 2 that then got him killed due to flavour spec.

here comes the moving of the goalposts

the receipts proved you a liar. time to take the L homie
i didnt lie once. i never denied suggesting to kill you, i said i did it cause they wanted a strong town player out. it was between you and ultra and you were better than ultra.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
going to be real, it's BS if i don't get minimum a HM cause retro lived due to me. it was 100% the claim that got her to end game. it was my push on gad that got him to hint his character and then claim on day 2 that then got him killed due to flavour spec.

i didnt lie once. i never denied suggesting to kill you, i said i did it cause they wanted a strong town player out. it was between you and ultra and you were better than ultra.
You did lie and I proved it. This whole post is cope and delusion

Magic

Resplendent
You did lie and I proved it. This whole post is cope and delusion
sounds like you would have got retro lynched day 2 and hurt our chances of winning and thus killing you out of everyone else was the right call and thus adds to my awards case.

thanks cp.

Back