• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
primary scum reads:
ekko (performative posting that lacks his special brand of town strategic thinking, throwing a lot at the wall, self-revolving reads)
retro (struggled to generate content on slots besides her own, uncharacteristically shallow and pointed posts when not talking about herself, ekko MQ felt rushed and a response to building suspicion on her slot, potential play for credit)
gad (can't back up any direction he's endorsed or reads he's given)

secondary scum reads:
t-pein (hesitation to vote ekko fits scum meta, complained about 48hr day but dragged his feet when presented an opportunity to accelerate things)
dofla (seemed enthused to play in sign ups but has brought zero energy or content)

feeling good about FOR NOW:
ultra (ekko direction)
ratchet (ekko direction)
tweet (general thoughts)
alco (retro direction and general thoughts)
luka (idk feels obvtown, have liked their post-spam phase posts)
nibel (idr why I had an early town lean here)
xadlin (doesn't seem as paralyzed this game)
magic (I don't see the aurelian angle for scum magic or much positional play going on at all)

on the fence:
poyser (didn't get in early enough on ekko for me, magic vote may have been performative, didn't stick, keeps liking all of my posts)
aurelian (was thinking town but magic has me second guessing this slot)
orca (was thinking town but ultra has me second guessing)

no opinion:
polar
hime
lethal

this is where I'm at on everyone. been procrastinating work too much today so gotta go heads down. bbl. fine with coming back to an ekko lynch.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Lmao no, because you’ve just made that up

I missed the start of day, and then have been here pretty consistently since I came around

Literally the opposite of your summary of me :heston

Lynch all liars
where did i say u posted start of day?

and no u've been absent / not giving reads or thoughts like u were when u joined thread

i am equating ur first couple of posts to the rest, u've gone progressively weaker

The Orca

Antihero
Orca (was thinking town but ultra
hold-stonk-hold.gif

Poyser

where did i say u posted start of day?

and no u've been absent / not giving reads or thoughts like u were when u joined thread

i am equating ur first couple of posts to the rest, u've gone progressively weaker
No no no

You’re completely changing what you said now. You said “he VANISHED for the majority of day”. A total lie

I’ve been giving my thoughts on retro recently as well as magic and you so that’s not true either

Magic

Resplendent
why did you have aurelian as town? @CraigPelton

his weird melkor/myself combination/coordinating stuff reminded me of skyrim mafia when he was saying the same thing about BPD and myself(it didnt make any sense then nor does it here but he was town then so it may be something he likes to cook up as town).

his last post about me rubbed me the wrong way tho and because it felt like weird angling to me. i was talking about orca because of poyser, i talked about you because of him. all of that was within the most recent 50 posts so he didnt miss it.

also his play around ekko has been weird. this only matters if ekko is scum i think because i dont think he would TMI to save a townie to make himself look good.

The Orca

Antihero
No no no

You’re completely changing what you said now. You said “he VANISHED for the majority of day”. A total lie

I’ve been giving my thoughts on retro recently as well as magic and you so that’s not true either
Well to be fair, its kind of accurate depending on what day means

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No no no

this is arguing semantics

ur presence vanished, i don't sense movement from u as much anymore

what have u done after the early game? why shud i keep my lean town on u when u moved from retro to me and done nothing else of value?

Magic

Resplendent

what have u done after the early game? why shud i keep my lean town on u when u moved from retro to me and done nothing else of value?
why wont you claim

Ultra

THE BEAR
why did you have aurelian as town? @CraigPelton

his weird melkor/myself combination/coordinating stuff reminded me of skyrim mafia when he was saying the same thing about BPD and myself(it didnt make any sense then nor does it here but he was town then so it may be something he likes to cook up as town).

his last post about me rubbed me the wrong way tho and because it felt like weird angling to me. i was talking about orca because of poyser, i talked about you because of him. all of that was within the most recent 50 posts so he didnt miss it.

also his play around ekko has been weird. this only matters if ekko is scum i think because i dont think he would TMI to save a townie to make himself look good.

This is pretty much my only contention with him and what I picked up earlier, but otherwise he's been kicking hives and digging into discussion I normally think he probably wouldn't as town

Poyser

Well to be fair, its kind of accurate depending on what day means
How is it accurate? I missed the start of day so that doesn’t qualify as vanishing because you have to be present in order to vanish. He also said I vanished AFTER posting good posts so he saying that since I arrived to the thread, I then later vanished for the majority of day. It’s a clear lie because he can’t keep his thoughts straight, because his reads are made up

Poyser

It’s not arguing semantics, you’re a liar

Emil

V.I.P. Member
why wont you claim
because the case is utter dogshit, id rather die and let town live with their mistake

ive left my solve, interacted with players, did what i can from my PoV. the rest is up to u guys

Poyser

This is pretty much my only contention with him and what I picked up earlier, but otherwise he's been kicking hives and digging into discussion I normally think he probably wouldn't as town
Agree. I don’t see Aurelian as scum this game

Emil

V.I.P. Member
u man aurelian? him asking me about melkor was very weird. i never push melkor day 1 just for sake of it

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Woooooo!!!! We solved it

Ultra

Ekko
Dofla

Ratchet

Aurelian

Gadministrator
Hime
Xadlin
Melkor