• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

The Orca

Antihero
How is it accurate? I missed the start of day so that doesn’t qualify as vanishing because you have to be present in order to vanish. He also said I vanished AFTER posting good posts so he saying that since I arrived to the thread, I then later vanished for the majority of day. It’s a clear lie because he can’t keep his thoughts straight, because his reads are made up
Day could have meant say from 11 AM until 3 or 4. But yeah looking back that actually wouldn't fit either. I'll take the L on that one. No idea

Poyser

this is arguing semantics

ur presence vanished, i don't sense movement from u as much anymore

what have u done after the early game? why shud i keep my lean town on u when u moved from retro to me and done nothing else of value?
Also, what qualifies as “of value”? You’re just saying it with no basis to back it up. I’ve been posting my thoughts all game. I have a decent amount of town reads, a couple of scum reads that I’ve spent time discussing, one of which I’m voting and is almost certainly going to be lynched

So why don’t you tell me what I’ve been doing that’s not of value?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Also, what qualifies as “of value”? You’re just saying it with no basis to back it up. I’ve been posting my thoughts all game. I have a decent amount of town reads, a couple of scum reads that I’ve spent time discussing, one of which I’m voting and is almost certainly going to be lynched

vote an actual scum

Magic

Resplendent

what is the point of this back and forth at this stage

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
alco might be scum too actually, early vote on watson was good but he hasnt followed up on it or did more

Back