• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Ratchet

I didn't like this because it seemed like a needless elaboration from you based on gamestate reasoning. There's a lot of ways this can be easily explained, including Dofla having a role sheet that is mostly passive, or him just taking the safe route of a vanilla town without much strategic forethought.

What's more relevant is if this is something you can see Dofla doing, drawing a relation to whatever Ekko/Watson is doing is meh especially before they've flipped
Of course there are plausible explanations, it happened to cross my mind. Like I tend to assume if the scum plan is to stall claims they'd act in concert with that.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I asked if you were reading them.both scum and you replied you weren't reading him scum. This is why we use pronouns

You asked if I was reading Polar as town, and I said no because how the fuck could he have anything I could say is townie - and you sperged out on me. Pretty straightforward.

What's confusing is your continued interest in a topic that you have absolutely no input on. You have no read on Polar, but are hung up on why I'm not reading him as town, but also town reading me. It's unclear where your solving motivation fits into play here from my PoV

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Orca, your read on Ultra is prolapsed ass

Are you sure you're just not spite voting and mischaracterizing because you want him to be scum? Or are you implying you simply don't trust him day 1?

He's playing his town game to a T and taking a leadership position which is fairly easy to spot from the getgo

Can you explain
Pandering imo

Magic

Resplendent
You asked if I was reading Polar as town, and I said no because how the fuck could he have anything I could say is townie - and you sperged out on me. Pretty straightforward.

What's confusing is your continued interest in a topic that you have absolutely no input on. You have no read on Polar, but are hung up on why I'm not reading him as town, but also town reading me. It's unclear where your solving motivation fits into play here from my PoV
I'm going to be blunt.

You're an idiot for not using pronouns. I asked if two people were scum. You didn't use a name in response.

Idc about Polar nor is thus about Polar. I just stated you made it confusing cause you did

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
lol we're not waiting for this
I understand why you're doing it to the point of becoming nearly insufferable, but postgame we're going to have a very nice talk with one another

Go spend time with your girlfriend and touch grass with her, come back and tell me you wouldn't be phased and irritated by constant badgering by an alternative world where I actually have a 70EQ

You golem shaped bald fuck

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
im like 11 pages behind, i think watson is still scum if someone is coaching her up to the claim tbh

as promised i can claim, whats vote count rn?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Where/when/who was this?

I'm more interesting in solving you, actually

I'll ISO Luka because it's true I didn't interact with him through a solving lens
Un instant, s'il vous plaît
Have barely been able to catch up on posts and have sporadically skimmed, but he does have the ability to wriggle himself out of his own messes he creates
whats isoing luka gonna accomplish rn exactly?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I am stuck touching grass at the worst time for this game to bring my actual A game to the table

I'm irate

I blame GAD

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if u have time to do that, use it to actually solve into the PoE from ur PoV

Emil

V.I.P. Member
schizo, 1x roleblock, 1x motivator, 1x bless, 1x curse

the bless and curse r hated and loved modifier gifters

all abilities r randomized, i dont control what gets used

The Orca

Antihero
im like 11 pages behind, i think watson is still scum if someone is coaching her up to the claim tbh

as promised i can claim, whats vote count rn?
Flipped to Watson 7-5, she claimed personal martyr for Zeus. Now you are like 1 away from hammer again

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I take back what I said about Watson actually. Still think she's town but yeah. I can see why S1 in Boobie's post was not necessarily the most likely. She could be pandering to the actual Zeus player. Oh well, we'll find out tomorrow.

Back