• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Luka

Polarized Noob
I'm assuming Dofla was Vigged, decent shot because I wanted to pressure that slot today.

I think my current primary PoE is Watson/Orca/T-Pein. Pein in particular has come across as opportunistic to me, yesterday in my interaction with him he brought up how I would know he wouldn't half ass with Ekko. Something didn't sit too well with me with that and I checked as to why - it's an argument I've used against him in games which tells me he was trying to appeal more than it was something he genuinely thought.

Outside of those three I have Polar and Magic. Polar evidently tried to get some free credit from Ekko later in the day despite pushing away from his wagon for most of it, as for Magic I felt several of his arguments with me yesterday were nonsense, his prolonged argument with Fang and his insistence it's helping him to read Fang struck me as busywork. There is one other thing but I want to fact check that first.
I'm fine with Pein out of the 3 today. I can see Orca, I'm rather confident Watson is good.

The Orca

Antihero
I'm assuming Dofla was Vigged, decent shot because I wanted to pressure that slot today.

I think my current primary PoE is Watson/Orca/T-Pein. Pein in particular has come across as opportunistic to me, yesterday in my interaction with him he brought up how I would know he wouldn't half ass with Ekko. Something didn't sit too well with me with that and I checked as to why - it's an argument I've used against him in games which tells me he was trying to appeal more than it was something he genuinely thought.

Outside of those three I have Polar and Magic. Polar evidently tried to get some free credit from Ekko later in the day despite pushing away from his wagon for most of it, as for Magic I felt several of his arguments with me yesterday were nonsense, his prolonged argument with Fang and his insistence it's helping him to read Fang struck me as busywork. There is one other thing but I want to fact check that first.
More like if a vig, someone's reasoining:

afroman-high.gif

Luka

Polarized Noob
vote lynch alco
I have it on good ground that I was attacked last night, for the record. This was my main scum candidate at the time so I don't think going here is bad.

Ultra

THE BEAR
My thread direction right now is more or less completely dependent on if Watson was scum or not so I'd like to start the discussion there since she wasn't vigged

Ultra

THE BEAR
vote lynch alco
I have it on good ground that I was attacked last night, for the record. This was my main scum candidate at the time so I don't think going here is bad.

That would imply that you were both protected and there's another kill source which seems a bit iffy

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
My thread direction right now is more or less completely dependent on if Watson was scum or not so I'd like to start the discussion there since she wasn't vigged
Do we really have anything to say about this? We won't be sure until we know or not if Zeus exist.

Alco

Distinguished
vote lynch alco
have you ever explained why I was your main target?

Ratchet

That would imply that you were both protected and there's another kill source which seems a bit iffy
Mafia + Serial + Vig is entirely plausible, Gram in the past has insisted every ranked game would have a serial. I don't think that's iffy at all.

Would Luka be protected? Maybe? It's not out of the realm of possibility Ultra.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
This is results-oriented thinking - the shot was fine. Did you feel like Dofla was obviously town? If so, why?
not obvi town but literally what even was the case on him really? i asked and no one elaborated
i gave my reasons for thinking he was town as well as pointed out how his behavior when it came to claiming was starkly diff from last game
retro was a way better person to shoot considering her claim and the suspicion around it plus her weird indie hunting behavior which is a 180 from her regular town behavior

Magic

Resplendent

pein's almost sole contribution was doing nothing then voting ekko. if they were scummates i dont see that as something he'd bother to do.

which arguments? my argument with fang was less than a page and hardly prolonged. i didnt say my argument with him would help me get a better read on him, i said my argument with him would make him more readable. he does better in interactions. i actually said the opposite about it helping me read him as it tends to, or has recently at least, caused me to be prone to error in how i read people(flower in 2 games, ekko/tpein in melkor's game off the top of my head).

also who are your town reads?

Ultra

THE BEAR
No, I believe that I both preformed a kill and protected myself. Outing more requires me to out my full role.

Er

This is a ranked game. Typically the kind of roles with the utility you're boasting - Surviving a kill, killing someone, and then knowing you were shot and lived - don't exist unless you're the indi

Luka

Polarized Noob
This is a ranked game. Typically the kind of roles with the utility you're boasting - Surviving a kill, killing someone, and then knowing you were shot and lived - don't exist unless you're the indi
I do not know I was shot and lived. I just have reason to suspect that. In addition, it has limited usage and restrictions.

Back