• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
if im l1 im self hammering
chain rdk tweet watson for a win
chances are everybody else has a skill issue

You are L1 and nobody hammered you

What does that tell us

using ate in order to get town to nvote me
i just want this to be done with lol

to see if im l1
i wont actualyl self vote cuz i at least have that deceny left
Tired Bored To Death GIF by Juno Calypso

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
vote lynch alco
I have it on good ground that I was attacked last night, for the record. This was my main scum candidate at the time so I don't think going here is bad.

My claim is more obvious than a tornado. I cannot believe it's going over anybodys heads.

I'll assume I am.
I see a town flip, I know wolf wouldn't kill them since they're LHF, I expected myself to get attacked, therefor I protected myself with tricking all kills to them. When I wake up, see they're dead, I assume my action works. Basically.
I'm partly claiming for protection, partly to see thread reaction. Ultra and Hime both had townie reactions.

Aphrodite goddess of love

I responded to this quetsion 1020349234902439041494913 times at this point. I had reason to suspect I was attacked, I was not aware. Christ.

I did.
Target a player, redirect them to a player, forcing them to rpotect that player. If the player who was redirected to gets attacked, the player who was redirected dies in there stead.

It was what I thought was the most likely option, but I never said with certainty I was attacked.
@orca @Hans Tweetenberg @RDK

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I already know his claim lol
Yes but look at his statements

I have it on good ground that I was attacked last night, for the record. This was my main scum candidate at the time so I don't think going here is bad.

I had reason to suspect I was attacked, I was not aware. Christ.

It was what I thought was the most likely option, but I never said with certainty I was attacked.

He backtracked on this and I want to know why

Back