• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think if you guys shake the branches a bit you should be able to figure out who is scum tbh
I mean my tinfoiling could see Orca as scum aligned with either Retro, T-Pein, or god forbide, Tweet. Has Orca ever suggested lynching Tweet or Retro in the earlier half of the game?

RDK

Marvelous
Of course it matters to me since I'm town to begin with. You've by your very own admission have town read me for my consistent tunneling on Magic, scum reading Ekko, publicly linking then and everything else. I think your afraid of being too much of a wildcard because we hit scum today, they either kill you or me. And logically you would be a better target to leave it lylo with a townie in hated status.
I'm not afraid lol I'm happy to be here

I might actually win a game for once

The Orca

Antihero
If we keep 3 votes on T-Pein (me, Tweet, and Retro) then worst case atm it ends up 2 votes on me from Orca and T-Pein then I guess RDK voting either me or T-Pein hammers it

BTW @RDK I really hope you realize if you truly are the last indie, scum will OFF in the night just to statistically remove you as a variable. It doesn't make sense since if we flip scum, they off the Indie, that lylo would be me vs Tweet vs whoever else; get the easy hammer and then auto win the night phase.
Since I'm town are you admitting to being scum?

The Orca

Antihero
I've not had a kill this whole game. I had the ability that searches for himes character and kills the target if its wrong. I lost that when she died and I took her legacy and became the survivor
Then Aurelian could be the SK with a census and lied about the ratio?

RDK

Marvelous
So if scum aren't bussing (they aren't) then t-peins teammate would have to be Orca

It's not him.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Can you please stop gloating and just collect your stupid fucking win already

You win whether you're Survivor or SK, nobody cares if you know who's scum and who isn't, just get on with it

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Then Aurelian could be the SK with a census and lied about the ratio?
How did you come to this conclusion at all? Why are you echoing T-Pein's nonsense? Where is the logic in headcanoning this? First I was GG with Census now I'm SK? The split hasn't changed.

The Orca

Antihero
How did you come to this conclusion at all? Why are you echoing T-Pein's nonsense? Where is the logic in headcanoning this? First I was GG with Census now I'm SK? The split hasn't changed.
Just trying to figure out other players point of view. If he thinks he is survivor with no kill...then there is a SK or a town not copping to it from his pov

Back