• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hades Mafia End of Day 6

Final Vote Count

Tpein 3 - Tweet, Aurelian, Watson
Aurelian 3 - Orca, Tpein, RDK

Sleep forever …

Hypnos, Aspect of Sleep
1x Census

1700417667760.png

Congratulations, you are Hypnos, Olympus Aligned! You are the record keeper of the House of Hades, and frankly, you are absolutely terrible at it. As souls emerge from the Styx, you will be on hand to provide useless advice and quips (assuming you’re even awake!), and Achilles has speculated that the only reason you haven’t been fired by Hades is that he secretly finds you amusing (Although he would never admit it) in your capacity as the unofficial court jester of the house.

Despite all this, you long for a deeper relationship with your brother Thanatos, and wish you could spend more time with him. Ironically, if you used your power to its fullest extent, there would be few who could stand against you … but too much effort required!

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 1x Census (You may use this role at any time and receive the current split)

You win when all threats to Olympus have been defeated.

Aurelian became Hated during N3

It is now Night 6. You have 12 hours.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hades Mafia - Endgame

‘Return to Olympus sister … if you can’

Demeter, Goddess of Life & Death
Ascetic, A Mother’s Anguish

demeter___goddess_of_seasons_by_goo_p_de97fix-fullview.jpg

Congratulations, you are Demeter, Demeter Aligned! The strongest of the Olympians, you have been driven half mad by the abduction of your daughter, Persephone. Your Olympian brethren have declared all out war against Hades ostensibly on your behalf, but it has come to your knowledge that Zeus is as much to blame …

You will stop at nothing to find your daughter, and woe betide anybody that gets in your way…

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Ascetic (You are considered to be untargetable by all roles (except killing roles) during night phases)
- A Mother’s Anguish (Each night, you must visit a player, and if they do not have the identity of Persephone, you will kill them.)

If you successfully target Persephone, you will exit the game with her, and return to Olympus victorious. The game will continue if possible.

If you become aware of the death of Persephone, your role and win condition will be amended.

You win when you locate and return Persephone to safety.

Following the death of Persephone, your new win condition is to kill all other players. You have now gained a factional kill.

The underworld is victorious! Congratulations to @Hans Tweetenberg @Dr. Watson @Ekkologix @Magic @Ratchet

Poyser

cringe.
Imagine me being the Town MVP
horrible
No

You put town in the shit position in the first place by counter claiming after like 7 town deaths, which you could have prevented the majority if you just outed your info on D2. You actually played really well towards the end, probably the only townie at endgame to come out with a lick of credit, but no mistake, you’re the entire reason it ever got to that position because you’re not a team player

Poyser

PHEW

This game was both great and freaking terrible
You and retro were far too passive mate. You’ve got to take charge as scum at endgame lol, can’t just worry about image. The win in the end came more about luck, both town and you two seemed determined to throw the game away lol, but just came down to RDK shooting the wrong scum

Gg tho. You started really well and then just kinda fell off a cliff, but those first few days probably the best I’ve seen you play as scum for a while

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You and retro were far too passive mate. You’ve got to take charge as scum at endgame lol, can’t just worry about image. The win in the end came more about luck, both town and you two seemed determined to throw the game away lol, but just came down to RDK shooting the wrong scum

Gg tho. You started really well and then just kinda fell off a cliff, but those first few days probably the best I’ve seen you play as scum for a while
I was a complete idiot to believe for even a second that Gram would put more than one Survivor into the same game. We should have pushed for an RDK lynch when we had the opportunity, Ratchet had the right idea.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
No

You put town in the shit position in the first place by counter claiming after like 7 town deaths, which you could have prevented the majority if you just outed your info on D2. You actually played really well towards the end, probably the only townie at endgame to come out with a lick of credit, but no mistake, you’re the entire reason it ever got to that position because you’re not a team player

I was never gonna claim,

:whathekong

retro should had been lynched the moment Magic flipped scum.
I literally said it makes no sense for mafia to tryhard to lynch lethal over retro there...
also Ratchet got nervous and outed when I CC retro.

Ratchet

I was a complete idiot to believe for even a second that Gram would put more than one Survivor into the same game. We should have pushed for an RDK lynch when we had the opportunity, Ratchet had the right idea.
I was not too happy in dead chat to be sure, but by hook or by crook, we got it in the end. GG to you and the rest of the team.

Thanks again for the game @Grammaton.

Back