• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Thanks for the game!

I was not impressed with my play this game at all, holidays and IRL sucks lol
Soz scum mates
We were ready to cut you off at the end of d1 but you never gave up and survived until the end. That is very impressive in my opinion, that's not something many players could pull off.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm fucking terrified that we never got rid of Retro despite she was the main wagon. Honestly, I really thought we were on something when we were lynching Luka.
@Hans Tweetenberg I understood you were scum you hammered Luka. This sounded so much evil.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I don't have a real appraisal of my own play but I was able to identify Ekko and Magic as being scummy. Think Ultra and Poyser did well for the most part but don't really feel any issue on my end around the vast majority of T-Pein's play. Worst lynches to happen imo were Evan's/Alco's and Luka's.

Also RDK did good. Really did not consider the idea of the second indie becoming a standard SK once their main wincon was eliminated. Same with Nibel, hit Magic, removed a potential hostile indie and offed a questionable Dofla.

Gg scum team.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I'm just super glad you weren't actually another Survivor by some freak mistake. Woulda felt really bad to just steal your win from you there if you had been

RDK

Marvelous
I'm just super glad you weren't actually another Survivor by some freak mistake. Woulda felt really bad to just steal your win from you there if you had been
I was banking on you killing town to avoid being 2-1 if I killed you

But obviously if you're BP you don't need to worry about anything other than me shooting Retro

Magic

Resplendent
I really really appreciate this scum TEAM. This felt like a TEAM effort, everyone did their part
Good job finishing to you and Retro but I was also heavily displeased that you seemed content for so long in buying rdk was a survivor and not trying to end the game when you've shown yourself more than capable.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Hades Mafia - Endgame

‘Return to Olympus sister … if you can’

Demeter, Goddess of Life & Death
Ascetic, A Mother’s Anguish

demeter___goddess_of_seasons_by_goo_p_de97fix-fullview.jpg

Congratulations, you are Demeter, Demeter Aligned! The strongest of the Olympians, you have been driven half mad by the abduction of your daughter, Persephone. Your Olympian brethren have declared all out war against Hades ostensibly on your behalf, but it has come to your knowledge that Zeus is as much to blame …

You will stop at nothing to find your daughter, and woe betide anybody that gets in your way…

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Ascetic (You are considered to be untargetable by all roles (except killing roles) during night phases)
- A Mother’s Anguish (Each night, you must visit a player, and if they do not have the identity of Persephone, you will kill them.)

If you successfully target Persephone, you will exit the game with her, and return to Olympus victorious. The game will continue if possible.

If you become aware of the death of Persephone, your role and win condition will be amended.

You win when you locate and return Persephone to safety.

Following the death of Persephone, your new win condition is to kill all other players. You have now gained a factional kill.

The underworld is victorious! Congratulations to @Hans Tweetenberg @Dr. Watson @Ekkologix @Magic @Ratchet
gg lol

cluster fk ending ngl lol

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Good job finishing to you and Retro but I was also heavily displeased that you seemed content for so long in buying rdk was a survivor and not trying to end the game when you've shown yourself more than capable.

You got carried.

Back