• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

The Orca

Antihero
If we aren't in lynch or lose...Tweet or Retro is probably the smart play.

Personally I want to go Ratchet and Aurelian still

Hades Mafia - Day 4

Final Vote Count

Evans 6 - Luka, Ultra, Ratchet, Watson, RDK, Tweet
Tpein 1 - Aurelian
Ratchet 2 - Orca, Evans
Watson 2 - Nibel, Tpein

Party's over pal!

Dionysus, God of Wine and Revelry
1x Party Time!

1700417237161.png

Congratulations, you are Dionysus, Olympus Aligned! You are the life and soul of the party, preoccupied only with being drunk and having a good time! Striking up a laddish relationship with Prince Zagreus, you are said to be the only Olympian who genuinely cares about mortals, not wishing to see them suffer, and even though you are also mischievous to a fault, you are loved by your worshippers, and you love them back!

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 1x Party Time! (You may during night choose to declare with the following day phase a big bash – this will allow all players to use their night role without consuming any shots, and disregard any time based restrictions on said role also during the following night phase – this will be publically announced with the writeup. Be advised – (Most of) the Underworld enjoys a party just as much as you, and they too will benefit!

You win when all threats to Olympus have been defeated.

It is now Night 4. You have 16 hours to get your roles in.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
But hey...Yolo am I right lol
You were awful the whole game m8. Don't throw stones from your glass house. Your day 1 antics were super cringe and brainless trying to lynch Poyser who hadn't even gotten into the game yet, you backed off meekly when he confirmed you as tracker, you may have been right about Ratchet but you twisted around every mental gymnastic loop possible to go after him without actual logical follow through to pin him.

Don't talk like you were town's ace in the hole.

RDK

Marvelous
That's why I asked you. I knew you were SK if Nibel was town. Your best shot to kill everyone was working with town id say
Well I was lol.

I didn't think aurelian was town because of the way he tried to sell Ratchets role as giving him his modifier.

I knew the two scum were on the tpein wagon and went for the one you wanted.

I also wasn't gonna touch retro because she didn't hammer me earlier in the game so I thought she might be soft enough to leave.

The Orca

Antihero
You were awful the whole game m8. Don't throw stones from your glass house. Your day 1 antics were super cringe and brainless trying to lynch Poyser who hadn't even gotten into the game yet, you backed off meekly when he confirmed you as tracker, you may have been right about Ratchet but you twisted around every mental gymnastic loop possible to go after him without actual logical follow through to pin him.

You were so bad you didn't realize RDK was a SK lmao. Go play with some legos if you can even figure out how to put them together

The Orca

Antihero

I backed off Poyser D1 when I went all out onnmybread of Ratchet...which I got from my play on Poyser. Sorry you aren't very smart

Back