Hajime no Ippo

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
Woli is a lot of fun, but this fight needs to kick it up a notch.

Congrats on the series hitting 1400 chapters. Most manga can't even reach 1/7 of that.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Morikawa needs to put it back in his pants because holy shit his boner for this character is actually absurd
Tbf, Wally's still practically done zero damage to Ricardo at this point, and at the end of the chapter he got nailed in the face :skully

For all his speed and unpredictability his punching power doesn't quite measure up. If it were Sendo or Ippo Ricardo could still take damage even through his guard.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
yeah after 2 chapters of getting his dick sucked by ricardo gushing about how amazing and special and a super genius he is and how he can't do anything with his basics and blah blah blah blah blah get this fucking banana eating porch monkey the fuck out of this manga, holy shit

he's such a bland, nothingburger of a character

Not only that, Morikawa in his INFINITE wisdom has now put ricardo in the expressly shitty position of getting called out for favoritism because he shut down wally jumping around like a cracked out squirrel when that shit shouldn't even be a thing. I know he's aping Harimau from ANJ but this is absurd.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member

Ricardo going off like a heat-seeking-missile :catshivers

As soon as he locks onto his target you know he's gonna hit them again and again with perfect precision.

While it's obvious Wally's gonna get up again. I doubt whatever secret weapon Miguel's gonna tell Wally about will be enough to overturn this level of momentum.
To think despite all the hype Wally got Ricardo's still gonna come out of this fight looking relatively fresh with barely any damage to show for it :mjlol

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
As soon as Wally gets hit he starts to slow down. Stamina and durability problems, which Ippo and Sendo don't have.

Hopefully this fight will end in the next chapter or two and we can get back on the main path.

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I think what pisses me off the most is ippo is just sitting in this fight with his thumb up his ass because miguel has some 27 dimensional nonlinear multi dimensional layered chess plan to survive this fight so the fucker can't even be a second. He's just there to echo whatever happens in the fight and be woli's cheerleader and I fucking hate every second of it

Back