• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Ok so just to be sure you have town reads on these ppl? Doesn’t sound like you’re suspicious of any of them
No?

There's no insinuation I read all as town, I have a nothing on Alco and Lethal and I have yet to determine what Lethal's angle for RDK is - I won't nothing them if there's more content to work with and if Lethal gets out of the turbo tunnel

The only one I'm confident is town is Flower out of these slots

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
No?

There's no insinuation I read all as town, I have a nothing on Alco and Lethal and I have yet to determine what Lethal's angle for RDK is - I won't nothing them if there's more content to work with and if Lethal gets out of the turbo tunnel

The only one I'm confident is town is Flower out of these slots

Ok ok gotcha. I wanna see either Alco or lethal lynched today.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
From only reading the first cuppa pages, I think Flower is town.

I read one post from Magic and thought, yea he's scum.

vote Magic

Both of these are GUT.

looked like believable fluff to me, partner

I skimmed through Nibel's posts. My intuitive reaction is that the first posts they make come across as trying to generate content. Doesn't feel very genuine.
Wanting to prove the Double Vote looks like an early crutch as if that's in any way alignment indicative. Not really a fan.
Later the posts get more all over the place, which draws attention to them, which is generally not something scum would want. So I'm not sure. Difficult player to read from the looks of it.

You think my posts are forced, right? Or what's the vibes you get?

Magic's other 8 posts do nothing for me, tbh. His defense of Polar is an easy one to make as any alignment. Borderline whiteknighting.

Looks like it's immediately countered by Fang too.

I'm not saying they can't be scum. Just saying that drawing attention to yourself the way they did is usually not a scum tactic. I have more issue personally with their first half of posts than with the latter half, if that makes sense.

Read CP's case on Frinckles just now. Absolutely valid points.

vote Frinckles

Had a quick look at Nibel's last two pages of posts and I don't see a hard town read tbh. More like hesitance because they buy into Hime's call to emotion.

welp I guess that's a town read after all :hestonpls

In theory it's not a bad tactic at all to get rid of CP and Magic then assuming control of the thread. But I'm not entirely sure that's what Ultra's doing here. plus I agree with the Frinckles direction.

Just to be complete here, do you then assume I'm SK? or that scum has 2 kills? Cause in case you missed it, CP got janitored.

@Cubey you said you were gonna start scumhunting "in earnest" today, so let's get to it!
So Alco has mainly voiced his position on two slots: Frinck as scum, Nibel as maybe scum and Magic (incorrectly - while pushing for the wagon) as definitive scum and Flower as town

Not sure what to do with any of this

Ultra

THE BEAR
Town

Ultra
Flower
Gad
Aurelian

Orca
Watson

Town lite

Polar
Nibel
Chuck

Null

Tweet
Alco

Scum-lite/PoE fodder

Xadlin
Cubey

Lethal

Scum

RDK
Hime
Frinckles

-

Alright so here's the deal folks, especially for those of you throwing the whole "muh omgus" thing at me in regards to RDK

Even if you assume all PoE fodder are scum, you still need to produce 2 names. That's a generous assumption so 2 other scum outside of them seems about right

I am struggling to decisively come up with those names, and the other candidates are also players who have been lurking in the background for the most part

QED show me candidates for scum that aren't completely sandbagging and I will reconsider it

Day 2 VC 3

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Count

Frinckles 1 - Alco
Ultra 2 - Flower, Aurelian
Xadlin 3 - Nibel, Tweet
Orca 1 - Frinckles
Cubey 1 - Retro
Aurelian 1 - Polar
RDK 3 - Ultra, Hime, Orca
Lethal 2 - RDK, Cubey

Hime: Ultra > Nibel > Ultra > RDK
Ultra: Hime > Frinckles > Hime > RDK
Polar: Frinckles > Aurelian
Alco: Frinckles
Orca: Frinckles > RDK > Hime > RDK
RDK: Alco > Xadlin > Ultra > none > Lethal
Flower: Alco > Ultra
Retro: Xadlin > Cubey
Frinckles: Orca
Cubey: Chuck > Lethal
Chuck: Frinckles > none
Nibel: Xadlin
Aurelian: Polar > Ultra

Duel Votes

Orca to win 8 - Orca, Polar, Ultra, Hime, Nibel, Gad, RDK
Frinckles to win 2 - Aurelian, Frinckles

It is Day 2. With 17 players alive, it's 9 players to decide a lynch. You have about 5.5 hours.
TIMER

Additional note: far too many flames and insults while I was away. This stops now.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Can I ask a stupid question? I'm curious but I can't be assed to read back rn

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Dr. Watson who we lynching? I can't keep up with this phase.
People are comfortable with Frinck, he's most likely going to get slaughtered by then, unless the duel tug-o-war fails and Orca goes instead

For me, I'm deliberating
Orca was cleared
Frinck is being wishy washy and has failed to bring his A game and somehow hasn't been able to elaborate on his theories
Ultra's slot will be resolved most likely unless scum decide to do a 180 and keep us on our toes by making him lynchbait (and induce paranoia) instead of putting a kill on him
Ultra reads RDK as scum, RDK wagon is gaining traction

Less consensus now, so dunno know we want for dinner

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Not sure about you, but last time you did that you also cleared Tweet who actually was Town, so can probably trust Orca.

Vote Duel win Orca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back